I had a big argument on YouTube, your opinions?

Ok, so this became a really big argument between users on YouTube after watching Jenna Marbles' vid "Girls that piss me off". I just said that you don't have to act like a dude to be earn respect and later many replied pretty rude and these were my responses:

victoria nDec 27, 2014
Damn it u people. I'm just saying i want the guy to know that i have equal value to him and anyone. And i like it when he pays the dates, carry the heavy stuff, etc.. it's simply a token gesture. I like it when a guy wants to take care of me.

+charlsey26 No, idiot, when i'm dating a guy sometimes i pay the date. Sometimes he gives me presents, sometimes i give him presents. But the guy is who usually pays, it just makes him more manly and romantic. It doesn't make me less. Men were the ones who sang the seranade, not the woman, because the man is the one who chases the girl. 

+Peyko Yeah I would LOVE to cook for my guy, but i wouldn't do much loundry, the maid can do it

To be clear, the question would be: Do you agree or disagree with what i think? aaaand why?
I won't get angry or anything, i just like to see different perspectives and discuss. I got kinda angry with those people bc they were just really rude, sorry about the bad words
No one answered what i asked

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. Jenna does act like a man. I always thought she was a lesbian

And men should pay for dinners

What Guys Said 5

• sister... let me tell you this.

in our days both should pay their own. to be the one who's paying the meals won't make him manly... but an IDIOT.

• It makes him generous and sweet idiot who makes girls melt

• I cannot believe you are upset over a comment on YouTube.

• ahahahahahhaah im not upset, im just curious about what other people think about nowadays, and there i posted what i believe to see who else is against it

• haha i just want your opinion about the topic not the idiots who answered me on YouTube...

• If you're victoria then yes, I agree with you.

• Arguing on YouTube, the quickest way to lose brain cells.

• sorry to be a dick but it's the internet bloke them or just switch it off

• There are arguments on YouTube all there time. You'll get used to it If you are on it a lot. I would know as I am a YouTuber

What Girls Said 3

• I don't understand. Why is this a big deal?

• I just wanna know what other people think about it, i want more opinions on the issue, it's not that i got upset bc they were rude i dont give a damn but it's fun to discuss issues like this for me

• yeah YouTube is like that lol

hang on did u just say the maid can do it. do you have a maid? are you rich? omf

• No i'm not lol, in my country most people have maids and they're all rich

• ohhh okay. Do you treat your maid well

• of course , i love her

• Welcome to the mean world of internet comments.

• Noooo hahaha omg why does everybody think that i got upset? I just want to get more opinions about it, different perspectives u know

• I never thought nor said you were upset, I just gave you a warm welcome.