i kissed a girl and i liked it but i have a boyfriend?

I went to a party this weekend and had a really amazing time but then I noticed I kissed a girl when I have a boyfriend. Should he be mad? Should I feel the need to do it over? What do I do to keep my relationship? I liked the kiss but I like kissing my boyfriend better. Ugh help me

Most Helpful Guy

• What guy wouldn't like that? The reality is as intriguing as it is, it's still cheating. Figure it out and be honest with him.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 4

• Just play the Katy Perry song and tell him that is your confession

• Don't worry katy, pittsburgh slim said he likes to see how girls kiss girls, that means ur bf probably won't mind

• "I /noticed/ I kissed a girl,"

I'm sorry what you just casually noticed? You didn't realize when it was happening?

• No I kinda forgot about my bf for a few minutes because the girl came out of nowhere and I just wanted to get passed thinking I'm bi or not

• You betrayed him. Bisexual.

• I thoroughly enjoyed this.

• Something good for you too know it's the first time I cheat with a girl normally I do it with guys but he got mad and then we had some really rough but amazing "fun" and I'm younger than you