Does this older woman like me?

An older woman I know has been asking me over to her house a good bit. She is in her late 30's and im 19 by the way.
She asks me to mow the lawn, rake up the leaves, fix her fence. things like that. I don't mind doing it.
She lets me come in afterwards and she offers to massage my shoulders or fix me drink. She comments about my cologne or how my hair looks, or even my clothes. I will comment about hers too.
Does she like me? or am I getting mixed signals?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's one of two things:

1. She's trying to entice into a sexual relationship (the massage and drinks suggest it).
    Or
    2. She's trying to make you think she wants a sexual relationship, so you'll keep doing stuff for her around her house.

If I were you, I'd clear the air and make a move and see what happens. Either way, you benefit :-)

What Girls Said 30

• She's a thirsty cougar. You should take her on, most like her are surprisingly good in bed. I've been with three and they all were really fun. Good thing about a cougar is they're not messing around, they're confident and they've been around the block so they know what they're doing. Have fun;)

• Maybe... But why does a 30 year-old lady like a teen? Only one reason, sex, isn't it? Is she single, married or widowed? In fact, for a boy, being liked by a lady is not bad if u like her. But if u don't like her, be brave and don't give her hopes. But it' also possible that lady loves u like her son. So try to find out clearly coz misunderstanding is quite terrible.

• Yep... she wants it lol but don't go and give her anything rofl so weird... she looks like she just loves her buff handy men lol. Please for the love of god if you persue a sexual relationship make sure she isn't married first... because if her husband walks in... uff... sorry your on your own lol.

• Cougar! I think she likes you, especially because of the massage and drink. To me, it seems like she may be trying to lower your inhibitions (with the alcohol). Women usually don't act like that unless they're interested, at least women I know.

• Desperate housewife...

• She is definitely interested.

• She definitely wants something more. I'd be careful around her though, because that's huuuge age gap and is kind of creepy that she's flirting with you! She seems to me like a cougar trying to rob the cradle lol

• She seems to be attracted to you and in my opinion out of line. You're 19 years old and getting to know life all the while she's 30 something trying to most likely get you in bed. why is that? is she married? why would she be interested in a 19 year old (i mean no disrespect by this)?

• She seems pretty nice but be careful! Don't eventually become her sex toy just saying. There are a lot of pedophiles out there. Her giving you a massage is kind of wrong in my opinion. You aren't getting the wrong signals. I guess that's what she is trying to do... To get you. Well the basic thing is to be extra cautious and careful. Don't get too relaxed when you are with her.

• A pedophile? What? A pedophile is interested in prepubescent children. Where do children come into this? There is an age difference, but they are both adults.

• My bad then @curiouseddie🙊🙈

• Gross. Stop going to her house, she's weird, be with a younger girl whom you can protect and more prettier haha, by the time your 40 with black hair, she's 50 plus with wrinkled skin and white hair, so choose a younger girl and STOP going to her house, she's really Gross and weird lol. Unless you like older women?

• This is an extremely shallow and narrow-minded answer.
      There are many successful relationships between people with large age differences and there is nothing gross about it. And why does it matter that this woman will be old and wrinkly by the time this man is 40? Do you think that you will be young and beautiful forever? You will be old before you know it, and in the end, love & the connections that we have made with our fellow human beings will be all that matters.
      Your comment was also very sexist. "Be with a younger girl whom you can protect?" Why do you believe that women need protection? Or that women need protection from men?

It's no wonder you make such ingenuous assumptions and remarks. You're still a teenager.

• I am still counted as a teenager? Do you even know my age?
      And it's "you're," not "your." Learn your contractions.

• On the contrary, this isn't an English class, who gives a damn on whether it's "your" or "you're", I'm pretty sure you understand what I mean don't you? Unless you don't have any common sense.
      And what the hell is your problem? I was just giving my honest opinion, are your parents in the same situation as this guy currently or smth? Why are you so sensitive about it, seriously. Oh of course I know your age, you are 18, 19, 20, 21 22 23 24. Duh. Of course I know. And if your "mature" as your "adult" age states so, Then stop arguing with me, your being childish right now, so please stop, "adult".

• Yeah, she definitely is into you. No mixed signals there.

• She wants to bang you. Run from the cougar, run!

• I think you should stop going over there. Honestly it seems to me like she wants a sexual relationship. If you're going to have a sexual relationship have it with someone your own age.

• Definitely a yes.

• You have a cougar on the prowl lol

• This sounds like a p*rn scene to me lol

• i think she like young boys and he wants to have something fun with you.

• She likes u lol a lot

• She definitely likes you. She is finding a way for you to respond to her and make a move!

• No mixed signals there

• Yes she is / is she hot to you

• bro that is what i call a predator. Run while you can

• Sketchy... -_-

• She just wants sex. Sounds like there is a close to 20-year age gap ( which is gross in my opinion), but if you wanna go for it know that it's just sex

• There is nothing mixed about those signals. She wants your young bod, seriously. Stand really really close to her and look her in the eyes. She'll make a move and show you some things that you can impress the girls your own age with. It's highly unlikely that a woman her age would want a relationship with someone so young. This is obviously about sex.

• cdn.ephemera-inc.com/.../...peed.ic.YCW6sC9_1q.jpg oh yes she wants that body ill do too you're cute

• Maybe your watching too much p*rn but it could be likely. Is she married?

• She's tryna fuck you.
    That's what I think.

• Uhhh... maybe she is trying to get in your good grace, I mean my mom always fixes me something my favorite just to make me work for her. It's her way to motivate me to work... but I run away when I smell something fishy This one time she made me to take care of the twins and they made me have a trip to hell and straight back.

• It sounds like she def. does like you. A lot.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, she likes you. A lot. Is she paying you for these chores? If she's married then get the hell out of there. You don't want to have to deal with a jealous husband. Finally don't change your life plans to be with her. If something happens it probably won't last long.

• The massage part tells me she probably does like you. I mean who does that without getting paid unless they like you? LOL.

I'd take that opportunity if I were you.

• You're in, absolutely i'd say go for it.
    They can be phenomenal but also very addictive.
    She'll change your religion, but it's worth it!¡!
    Keep your head on straight, DON'T fall in love, DON'T move in,
    DON'T knock her up!¡!, DO everything you ever wanted to do with a woman.(she'll show you how to do it right) She'll show you things you didn't know you wanted to do !¡!
    Get In, Lay Down, Shut Up, and Hold On!¡!

• This is where she gets angry inside and manipulative. I had a cougar at your age. Avoid her like the plague. The cougar is the female version of the male pig. A psychotic self serving warped minded maniac. Men fight with fists women fight with everything else. Bruises can heal. What women can do can last forever. She can turn you into a male pig. What ever love is inside you will die. Run, you can get better sex else where, you don't know what your dealing with. They don't teach this in school.

• You fuck her. You fuck her real good.

• YEAH so nice to see somebody with a sugar-mama seen way too much the other way around

• *whistling Mrs. Robinson*

• Did she pull a Sharon stone on you? That happpened to me once. Touching is def a strong sign. What did her eyes tell you?

• Probably. I have a neighbor that always has random shirtless collage guys washing her car lol not uncommon i guess

• She sounds like an attention whore who is past her prime. She is using you for chores. She can't get hot and successful men like before so she is getting what she can. I mean look at the age difference. Just make her into a booty call and move on. That's the best advice if you want to get laid young. Trust me on this.

• She's trying to suck your vigorous young throbbing gigantic cock.