Since he really likes me will I hear from him soon?

He seems almost infatuated but I am so shy and not sure. I feel the more I get to know him the more I like him and realize our comparability. I've sort of kept myself at a distance but It's jus due to my uncertainty.
We just saw eachother and I really enjoyed our time together. He wanted to see me again but I had other plans when he suggested. And we ended the conversation. It was only a couple days ago.

I just wonder if he's thinking of me as much as im thinking of him. I was the last one to say something.

Thanks all! I ended up just texting him last night even though it was a little late. (For me mainly)

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of the time guys take things exactly as you say them, they don't pick up on any of the hints we girls can drop. The best thing for you to do is break free from your shell and be straight forward with him, which I know is easier said than done at times. But if you really like this guy, what do you have to lose? Probably not much if anything if he likes you a mh as you have explained. If it turns out he doesn't feel exactly the same way, then it'll be over before you know it and you'll find someone new who will appreciate you.

• This is great advice, Thank you

• No we really don't lol we kinda sucks sometimes lol

What Guys Said 15

• If you said you are busy when he asked you out he probably thinks you don't like him.

Ask him out yourself and make a new date. Tell him how you feel.

• Well the last time we went out it was my idea and my plans so I really hope he doesn't think that :-( I think I will message him tomorrow only as its late here now. But he responded that he figured I would be busy anyway, it was a bit random him asking me.

• I had said we would again soon. But the truth is I really have a lot going on :-( so I can't suggest anything until it gets closer to the week's end. But I think tomorrow I will get in touch with him. I would now but it's late

• Well I wouldn't worry so much then. Just keep texting each other, then you'll start to understand how he feels better.

• This sounds like my relationship right now. Were I am just purely infatuated about her and she is so busy with her life. Personally I text her every day just to say I hope that her day went good. But I also respect that she is really busy so sometimes I might now. And that could be what he is doing to you, just being respectful for your life. So I would suggest texting him whenever you can.

• What do you mean "you've kept yourself at a distance?" Do you run away when he sees you?

If he asked you for a date and you couldn't go, did you make it clear that it was only for that particular time? If you were too nervous to make that clear, then you should tell him exactly that "I'm sorry I couldn't see you on Friday . Can I have a rain check?" Easy.

• of course he thinks of you he is probably thinking about what to say next time u meet. text him because there is always time to answer a text.

• yea
    answerm ien

• yea
    answerm ien

• I wouldn't count on him to talk first. If you like him dont be afraid to say something, believe it or not he's probably as nervous and uncertain as you are. Good luck!

• I thought I was only one thats shy person. As i hear there are many people like that all around the world :)
    Give it to time, let's see what will happen. :)

• AWW SO CUTE don't sweat it you're being one of them nervous overthinking shy guy who doesn't know what to do when talking to women Lol. Come on you are the women take control of your situation he's supposed to be the one crazy as fuck about you.

• When a women loves a man she will make time for him. Seeing how he's suggestion was rejected, must have been a slap to his ego Haha. That may be why he hasn't contacted you since. Just talk to him.

• maybe, depends if he likes you

• text him or call him

• so good for him :P

• all men are compulsive thieves

• He might and he might not.

What Girls Said 0