Guy likes me but is scared to flirt with me?

This guy likes me we talk and everything but he's scared to flirt with me and ask me out on a date what should I do

Hahah lol he was leading me on

Most Helpful Guy

• next time your alone tell him to closes his eyes then plant one on him. his reaction will tell you everything you want to know about how he feels. or you could just flat out tell him he is taking you out and where. if he is shy and afraid to ask you out he needs a little boost.

What Guys Said 34

• Tell the guy you like his hair and how he wears it
    tell him his cologne smells good if he wears some
    tell him about his hair and how cute he looks
    guys like to hear compliments just as much girls do
    go up to him in school and throw your hair on to him
    grab his hand try to hold it than back off see how he acts.

• Be a little more obvious. Ask him what he is doing. Don't ask him. If you ask him, then you will be leading the relationship and he will be following like a lost dog. Make him be the leader. Make it obvious that there is something about you that he wants. You might have to initiate a conversation or two, listen to him real on about cars, etc. But if he really is a man, he will ask you out. You may have to wait a few years... It took me that long to build up the courage to even consider it. Talk to him in person, show him your emotions and what you have been up to. Ask him questions about his life. Validate him and his opinions. Everyone likes to be validated.

• You talk? Wow. Why don't you just marry him?

I mean seriously he could easily think of you as a friend. I'd ask him about it if I were you. How do you know he likes you if he doesn't flirt while talking to you? You couldn't tell if thats all your basing it on

• I dont know how to flirt back. Some girls get all flirty with me, and if i try it, ill just sound like a serial rapist. Deep seductive voices and casual flirting dont mix well. I sound like the koolaid man if he fucked that guy from the 70s pornos who said "oh yeeaaaaaa"

• Ask him the type of girl he likes, he is smart he will pick that up as a sign of interest, it's commonly used by high school girls in the lower years of high school. It should lighten up the tension and give him a more comfy environment to express himself

• Take the lead just tell him you think he's cute. What's the harm you know he likes you, cause believe shy guy is gonna build it up in his head till he does some damage to himself.

• Invite yourself into his room. I'm sure he'll freak out and be stoked at the same time.

• Ask him out.. duh.
    How is that not obvi?

• If you know he likes you, and you like him, just ask him yourself. Nothing to big though. A school dance, or if there's a hangout. Make it kinda public-ish. A shy guy will feel super awkward alone with you.

• I should ask him in person right

• If you're confident enlighten to do that. I don't think he'd mind though if you did it over text. He may prefer it, as he could think of what to say.

• God this is a hard one, I'm currently int his position right now (The guy side). There is one question from me... Is he aware that you know that he likes you?

• Yes I asked him and he got all nervous

• Flirt with him and ask him out on a date.

• Ask him. Maybe he's as clueless as I was at that age.

• Tell him you wanna go on a date with him. Or flirt with him yourself.

• Dont make it too complicated. Just ask him casually if he likes you or what do you think of a date with me.

• If you guys text, you should do a little less than that and talk to him face-to-face more. Start flirting with him and touch him more while you talk, then he'll warm up eventually.

• he is a virgin and nervous, the same dude will probably become the man once he breaks out.

• Forget asking him on a date, Just lunge in and kiss him.
    make two birds see stars with one swing.

• Ask him an see what happens

• If you know he likes you and you like him then just go and ask him out already.

• flirt back

• Maybe if you smile at him more he will be more comfortable asking you out.

• he may be a nice guy

• it depends on from where you are n your culture

• Take me out on a date

• you should make it a little bit Easier on him and try to Encourage him

• talk to him he's shy
    answerm ien

• ur shy nothing bad
    answerm ien

• He is afraid of scaring you off.. Do what others have said, take the lead.

• Prob take the lead but don't be bossy take it maybe not slow but at a comfortable pace

• mayb u should take the lead :/

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 2

• The more you two the talk the more comfortable the both of you should get.

• i think you should make a move ! like be like you should text me sometime and we should like hang out or something ! usually once you say that, that will be a relive for them like " phewww glad she said it " lol because maybe he is just afraid of rejection you know? i hope this helps!