How do I know when to kiss my girlfriend?

This is just a question based on curiosity and maybe as advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a month now. And we have not kissed yet. I plan on saving it for when I take her to prom. However I am not sure if that is a wise idea or not.
Since our prom is in spring, I don't know if that is too long of a wait for a girl or not.

A lot of you say do it when it feels right. And I have wanted to, but I don't want to do it if she isn't ready. And the reason I said prom is because that just seemed like the best chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Prom is way too far away lol she gives off plenty of signs when the moment is right... her eyes fluctuate between your eyes and lips... she gets fidgety and might play with her hair... some research shows women slightly push out their bust/chest when they're close to being kissed as well as more rapid breathing. As to the actual moment it's usually right after you say something romantic like... call her beautiful or tell her she's gorgeous when she does this... and just go for it.

• Then I have been missing signs... Now I feel a little stupid, but this is a new thing for both of us. I appreciate you input. And I call her beautiful and gorgeous everyday, so I don't know.

• No I am no longer waiting we shared our first kiss the day after I asked for help. I thank you very much for your assistance.

• Awesome... glad to hear it!

What Girls Said 13

• I kissed my boyfriend after 2 weeks together. He told me that he had been planning to move to the Bay Area and I was the reason he stayed. I kissed him right there :)

It doesn't have to be something grand like prom, you'll know when the moment feels right. You don't think you will now, but you will. When I want my boyfriend to kiss me I hug him, then stay really close after we come apart and look him in the eyes like I'm expecting something. Normally he takes the cue and grabs my chin to kiss me :) She'll give you something like that when she's ready. And chances are that if you're ready, she is, too :)

xx

• There is actually no time to kiss someone you truly care about. If the moment feels right then go straight ahead and kiss her, if your not feeling it just yet, don't kiss her. Who knows you could feel like kissing her now and you want to wait till prom? Seize the day- carpe diem

• I have wanted to, but maybe I am being overly curtious and don't want to her to feel like this is rushed.

• It's been a month now.. When you know it's the right time to kiss her, kiss her

• Prom? That is way too long. My bf and I kissed on our second date. Just kiss her when the time feels right, but don't have a designated wait time to kiss someone.

• I would be tired waiting for spring. You should follow your instincts and just do it. But you can still make it romantic.

• Kiss her when the moment is right. It can't really be planned

• You really won't know a set date, time, or year ahah but really it will just happen, you'll get the feeling of wanting to and for her too, she might just be waiting for you to make the move, itll just be natural feeling :)

• Dude just kiss her

• dont do it in front of your friends if they are immature

• Omg you have to do it on your prom, that's so romantic! And if else just be spontaneous with your kisses, girls find it attraktive. hope you two the best :)

• Honestly I think that you should wait until prom. Just so you know for sure you want the relationship to keep going! But it is all up to you because she's your girlfriend and I think you should do what you think is right!

• When she becomes your girlfriend.

• kiss her when you feel the strongest urge to.

• I wanted to today, because she was having a bad day. But she had to leave for musical practice and I didn't get the chance too.

• dont worry! there will be a lot more chances :)

• It's too long, just kids her already.

• "Kids"ing her may be a bit too rushed? ;)

• I wanted to say something but didn't want to be an ass.

• Lol I didn't see that. Miss meant kiss and no she's prob waiting for him to. It's not like they're having sex.
      @80HDx

What Guys Said 25

• >Hugs at the end of date
    >When you pull away stay close and just stare the fuck out of her lips and say "you have really nice lips"
    >You smirk, she may smirk
    >You go for those nice lips bro

Come on I can't be the only one who envisions something like this.

• This is one of those things that is hard to explain. I was pretty clueless and then one day it was all clear. Here's what happens:

1. You are together, talking or not, but you are happily focused on each other.
    2. She moves closer, close enough to kiss, turns her head to you and looks into your eyes. If she's shorter, she will turn her head up to look at you. Her lips will be slightly parted. It is so hot when that happens.
    3. Kiss her. If your timing is right, she will kiss you back. If she does, you could be kissing for a long time. If you've misjudged the timing, or she wants to but she's too nervous, she may turn away and give you a cheek instead of her lips. Don't worry if that happens. It just does sometimes. Sometimes it's the wrong girl, sometimes it's the wrong time.

If she kisses back then you can pretty much kiss her any time after that.

• When you're alone in a nice environment and she looks at you first and you make eye contact she's ready

• Kissed my first ever girlfriend to let her know I'm with you'. can't forget

• Wait for her nipples to poke through her shirt.

• When she least expects it.
    You do not have to wait til Prom, you want her to be comfortable locking lips before Prom,

BUT if you can manage a plan at prom somehow and get to mooching as the fireworks are 5 seconds from ASPLOCRACCACACACACAAA~ PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, then that would be the moment, The moment when you open up those pods for her butterflies to be free.

It's THE kiss, enjoy it.

• Bro, I have never had a girlfriend with ought kissing her first. You are the real MVP lol... but seriously you need to kiss her. It's your girlfriend, she is YOURS

• do it for the right reasons not that u should give it a lot of thought but for example you dont want to kiss her if she disrespects you.

• Make sure she is ready to. Casually bring it up in a conversation (leave hints that u are wanting to kiss her).

• Well if she is already wanting it she's only gonna wait so long... by the way I totally support you waiting I usually wait about three months be for any serious kissing by the way pecking doesn't count gotta be full on mouth on mouth lips smacking and everything

• Look until you kiss her you are just friends and she will leave you for someone who is ready to make her his life.

• How about just do it... take her by surprise. She'll love it.

• You're going to wait till spring to deal the deal with her? Are you mad? ... Don't listen to the women here.

You'll know when to kiss her.

• you can never really tell

• Dude I've kissed my girlfriend on the first date what are you Amish for God's sake kiss her already

• When you greet your gf you can kiss her

When you hug her gently you can kiss her

There are plenty of ways to do it, but just do it

• the kiss time will come by itself..

• Dude if you don't act soon she may not go to Prom with you.

• Just wait for the right time don't false the best kisses are the ones that piece together naturally.

• get to understand her body language first, then you will know when its right to kiss, everytime.

• Be bold, dont wait. Be the Man. Go in for the kiss but go left, she'll love it

• just lean in
    answerm ien

• just lean in
    answerm ien

• Ideally is your girlfriend to decide

• When the place is quiet and there's some wind , and she talking slow with low voice and her eyes go to ur mouth for half second , her breath become fast but deep her eyes open more she's close to u

That's enogh to tell her close ur eyes and start :)