What should I get him for our 1-month anniversary?

So yeah. In about two weeks, is my one month anniversary with my Bae. He loves furries, anime, dubstep, conventions, doctor who, and meeeeeee.
Don't say I should give him sex. That's already gonna happen. But what's a cute gift I can give other than the sex?

Updates:
HE IS ALLERGIC TO CHOCOLATE

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• In two weeks the 1 month ann... I cracked up

4|1
    0|0
    • No see, I was his affair before we started dating. The fucking isn't exactly new.

• Show All
    • Side bitches are people too, dick.

• hahahahaha

• So, you're 2 weeks in and planning something for 4 weeks in? You should take him to a club with dubstep? That combines his love for you and dubstep in one

0|0
    0|0
  • literally nothing lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• There are non such things as month anniversaries. Anniversaries are every year.
    Anyway for your monthly celebration (not anniversary) give him some chocolates.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want to get something a little more personal than that. Not something big, just something that says, us.

• It's 1 month... Get him a chocolate bar lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The word ''bae'', celebrating first month of your realationship and having an affair (and sex) even before that cracked up my Turkish mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I'm from Hungary. I'll eat you. SHUT THE FUCK UP TURKISH BASTARD. YOU DONT KNOW ME.

• Don't know whether to laugh... or cry