Would you date a younger or older man?

I was wondering girls would date someone younger or older than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm 22 and in medical school and i would be willing to date just about anyone else in my class - not that i'm interested in them all but from the perspective of behavior, etc. age doesn't really matter to me because of our environment, you just don't notice age gaps as much. i don't really want a college boy because i think a lot of them are still kind of too immature for what i am looking for at this point. so 22-30ish is fine with me 23-26 is ideal though. i prefer older when given a choice but not a ton older. :)

What Girls Said 8

• I would rather date a guy that is older, but I have liked a guy in the past that was two years younger than me.

• I never seem to get guys my own age. I like from 40+ for more serious stuff.

• I prefer a man to be either my age or a bit older, typically a few years older since their maturity matches my own better. Men younger than me are simply too immature. Mind you, I am only 21.

• I would prefer to date a guy older than me or at least my age.

• Most definitely older!

• I would prefer to date someone older

• I'd rather date an older guy

• My boyfriend is five years older, so yes

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls on here seem to like guys who are much older. I guess it's the "daddy" complex? I don't know. Maybe because those guys at that point have their shit together by then.

• I would date no man

• no man for me!