Why does my boyfriend do this?

My boyfriend "fake" breaks up with me. He will say he's done with me and I say okay then like an hour later he says he's just kidding. Why does he do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's a sadistic asshole who gets off on making you suffer. I have a great idea -- you should break up with him, and tell him that you are not kidding, you have f---ing had it with his BS.

• I want to break up with him it's just hard to. He's a jerk though so I probably will.

• You have to get over "it's hard to break up". That's how people end up wasting their lives. DTMFA and meet someone who actually likes you.

What Guys Said 7

• He likes trying to manipulate you. He wants to see how you are going to react. He is probably very insecure. If not insecure he is very mean.

• He is seeing how far he can push you.

He is treading all over you,

www.tucsonsentinel.com/.../...lates_tread-full.jpg

• He want to know if you care, dont care about it. If he realizes that you care "that" much about it then he will milk it.
    You did good, just say ok bye and act as if your done.

• Teasing probably.

• to see if you care? i don't know

• Just to tease u n observing your reaction...

• emotionally manipulative?

What Girls Said 2

• I've got a good idea. you should do the same to him: break up with him. but get this: to make him really surprised and make a really good "joke" back at him and dont ever call him again! i think he would think that hilarious, i know i would XD

• We almost broke up with my ex 3-4 times before. It finally happened for real yesterday and I can tell you this, stuff like that only gives you false hopes and messes with your head. You commented saying he's a jerk so break up with him, then you can know it's over for real and move on easier.