Are him and I over? Do I move on?

We have been talking for months. He always said how much he liked me and how he wanted to live together. I really loved him. He's 27 and I'm 22. We hung out on the 3rd of January. We started making out and he kept trying to touch me even though he knows I'm a Virgin and not ready for sex. He accused me of talking as more than friends with my co worker and he read my text messages. He hasn't called since that day a week ago. I sent him a text asking what was going on and he never responded. What do I do? I care so much about him and he doesn't care he's hurting me. Do I move on? He said I was the only good thing in his life. I just wanted to love him

What Guys Said 2

• Forget that boy and find another, for two excellent reasions.
    1. He doesn't respect your boundaries, he kept trying to touch you even though you said no.
    2. He accused you of beiing more than friends with a co-worker. That would be unacceptable even if you were in a relationship. You're not, so it's completely looney tunes.

• Don't care for someone who doesn't care for you, have some self worth.

What Girls Said 0