A guy friend told me he liked me but he carries himself too passive. Why are attractive guys always jerks?

I went on a few dates with a guy who is tall, strong and confident, and when I was at his place, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and started kissing my neck, and he purposely lifted my shirt so my belly was showing. He told me to take my shirt off in a commanding voice and I did. He sat on the bed and while holding my hips, started kissing my belly roughly and one thing led to another. I don't know if he will be another jerk.

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone is a jerk one way or another. Calling someone a jerk is being a jerk. Some people are just out of the park. Look at how the individual treats their friends and family. Is the behavior insulting or is it just playful banter. Prying for info from their friends can be a dead end. A new friend may not have the faintest clue or have the right intentions. Even if they don't have any close friends, they just might be a social butterfly. A kind playful well to do person might just be a temperamental self centered egotistical oblivious manipulative freak. Its always best to judge yourself.

• Well, perhaps it'd be a better idea to find out if a guy is a jerk or not before you let one thing lead to another, if that's something of concern to you.

What Girls Said 0