Is this a bad birthday present?

I can't afford much. But my. 26 year old bf bday is soon and I thought ab making him a blanket with his initials is that too childish?

Thanks for all the help. I was really worried. I think I will go forward with it but make sure it looks more adult than childish.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to be honest my mother and my grandmother made blankets for me in the past I would like it but I think you don't have to go through all that trouble why don't you make/get him a necklace? Unless he doesn't have enough blankets. You don't want him to be cold now do you?

What Guys Said 2

• I would use that blanket all the time.

• Personally, I would love something like that because seeing someone work on anything for me just warms my heart. Then again, people say I'm a child at heart so that may play a part.

What Girls Said 5

• Its the thought that counts. Home made gifts have more meaning rather than something store bought. I believe its far from childish and very thoughtful. Its not every day that you get something home made. And actually its different than what he's use to getting. by the way could you make me one lol jk 😂😏😊

• The best gift 🎁 ever! That you are going to take your time to make A blanket for him.. I think he would love it.. Knowing you did it, and the initials:)

• depends on your guy and how he feels about you. If he really likes you will surely appreciate all the time and effort you put in creating this.

• Depends on the guy.

• lol that's adorable (actually!)