Tinder dates? Good or bad?

I have been talking to a guy I met on tinder for about a month now. We've exchanged numbers, have been texting, and we are making plans to go out. I hear all these stories on how tinder dates are always disappointing. Has anyone had any good experiences with tinder dates? I figure they can't ALL be bad, so why not? He seems sweet. The only way I'll know is by actually meeting him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had both good and bad experiences on it. bad include boring and sleazy , to clingy and annoying.. the two good where a guy I dated for 3 months and a guy I am seeing at the moment. we have loads in common and a strong connection. he takes me on the cutest dates :).. my guy mate found love on there and best girlfriend has met a guy she really likes.

• That's so good! I'm glad that you have had tinder dates that have gone well, and that you are currently seeing someone you met there. Makes me more excited to go on my date :)

• Yeah well I'll be the first to
      Admit that there are a lot of people just interested in sex. But you can find good ones on their to.. Just don't think about it to much and have fun with it.(But please meet up in a public place).. good luck :) xx

• Oh I know, I've come across the ones that just want sex. And yeah, we will for sure be in a public place haha. Thanks! :)

What Guys Said 6

• "I figure they can't ALL be bad" You figured correctly.

"The only way I'll know is by actually meeting him." Righto.

• Yeah I've had a few dates on tinder and they were all great.
    But I did talk with them every day for a few weeks before deciding to meet them, be careful.

• Yeah for sure, I've been talking to him for awhile, I wouldn't be so keen on meeting him if I had only met him the day before

• @asker then go for it sweetie! ;))

• An app were you decide yes or no based on a picture. I'm sure that attracts some real winners lol

• I'm sure they're fine. Relax.

• I thought people on tinder just wanted to hook up.

• Yeah, a lot of people are. I've had guys straight up ask me if I wanted to hook up, but that's not what I'm all about.

• If you skip the friends first. Well it leads to tons of problems. There are the words behind the words that's lost in translation when you text. Put the phone down and get off of the computer.

• That's why I want to meet him in person, so that we can actually speak, not text. I'd love to go out and meet guys in a more conventional way I just don't have the time, nor do I want to go out to bars every weekend and blow my money. But yeah, I agree, texting isn't always the best means of communication, so thanks for your honest opinion :)

What Girls Said 2

• Some of them are good
    Some of them are bad

• My dates were actually very good! So as you said the only way to know it is going