What is the most unattractive thing to a man about a woman, weather it be physically, mentally, or emotionally? I know everyone is different but?

Everyone has their own deal breakers in relationships, but I'm more interested in the smaller things that really bother men about women. What are things that guys get annoyed the most by women? I know no ones perfect but what things are just ridiculous to men that some women do?

• Worrying about the way they look to much?
  • Bad Habits?
  • Talking to much or to less?
  • Having male friends?
  • Asking to many questions and to deep

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guilty for being too deep in conversations... whoops.

• I am to girl lol it's not always a bad thing I don't think. I actually had guys now ask me more deep questions first instead of the other way around. Sometimes they have to be talked about but I think some people just don't know how to cut it off sometimes. :) not talking about you though

• Yeah. I have met guys that actually like deep conversation. Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 15

• the biggest turn off for me is when a girl tries to play me like a fool or when she tries to hide her emotions >> "i can see through that bs" plus it gets old pretty quickly ^^.

i hate when a girl says "A" when she really wants to say "B" but decides to hold her tongue in fear of me losing my feeling her or treating her differently

• Manipulation is always a boner killer @mistninja314

• @gapminder you hear me say this all the time "try to play me and ya might fuck around and get played" ^^ i can sniff a snake out from about 50 miles away LOL

i can judge a person character + read their body language with the best of them ^^ so good luck trying to get one over on the mistninja314

• Not taking care of their body and a negative attitude are deal breakers for me.

• It's a massive deal breaker if a girl is dishonest, or breaks her promises to me. This is why I am so straight forward and bluntly honest. I can't stand a girl if she can't keep her promises or keep to her words. I fucking hate a girl who lies.

I don't care if she's not really attractive, I don't care if she has bad habits, I don't care how much or how little she talks, and I don't care if she asks really deep personal questions about me. I just want loyalty and trust.

Now I know how Drake feels. :|

• The constant asking of how they look , how they look.
    INSECURITY.

• yeah but like, uh, how do I look? I mean, seriously.

:p

• @Acleverusername

Well as long as it's not some religious nut who think Earth is 10,000 years old and Moses is 3000 years old thank to the power of god. I'm fine with that lol

• Ignore the spelling errors I'm on my phone but I'm sure you get the gist of what I am saying

• To put it bluntly if she is stupid that is extremely unattractive. I don't care if she is a 10 of she cannot hold a conversation that is an instant relationship killer.

• So do you think you're highly intelligent?

• Lol I'm new at this thing for sure , I just realized who was talking to who. Got intense there for a min :)

• Oh yea sorry ^-^

• The most unattractive thing is the tendency to let her emotions overrule her brain in situations where brains are more important, e. g., setting a budget or a schedule. It's okay to let feelings trump logic in some things, but not everything.

• Lacking self confidence in their own looks.
    Being obsessed about relationships
    Not having an open mind
    And not willing to take initiative ever so often.

• WHEN SHE'S A FUCKING BITCH WHO WON'T PLAY GUITAR ON MY ALBUM

• How bitchy/moody they are during their periods...

• Lol if you had one you might understand the reasons for that :)

• I know you can't be talking about a supplement that you choose to put in your body? I really hope that's not your point lol that would be called a choice, you chose to use it and it has side effects? Umm women don't choose lol kinda born with it js

• Oh the ignorance. You know in the morning us guys get something called 'morning wood'? This is a peak in testosterone, which inhibits a rise of blood in our genatalia. Testosterone causes just as many mood swings as a period does.

• The biggest turn-off is lying, hiding how they feel. Followed by bad habits.

• Masculine features/behavior.

• A, B, C, E

• For me: Smoking, drinking, face peircings, fake nails, really high heels, tattoos.

• For me it's being a feminist or having the feminist mindset. That always makes my stomach turn.

What Girls Said 4

• to = too?

B = these can not only kill, maim but also change my lifestyle into being a caretaker = less than fun under a romantic moon

• Attention seekers, voted for option A too and just outright having a negative mind set

• I worry too much about how i look. didn't know its a bad thing :(

• Most of us women do, and it's not all of our fault. Because of unrealistic pictures of celebs and photo shop , it's all gotten out of control. But men care how they look too don't let them fool you lol well some do if they actually like the woman they are trying to be with :)

• I don't find not worrying about how you look as necessarily a bad thing. I think it can even be good depending on exactly what you mean.

• Most will either pick A or C.