How do I set my friend up on a date?

My friend is 25 and he is shy. He has no experience with women at all. He has never kissed a woman or had sex with a woman. He has also never approached a woman either. His interests are video games and sports only. He doesn't flirt with women either. All he does is go to school, go to work, hang out with me and our other friends, and then go back to his apartment alone. I know he's not gay at all and he doesn't want to be set up on dates. But being 25 with no relationship experience has me worried about him. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure he understands your good intentions, but there isn't really a problem because he doesn't seem to lack a social life. He might be asexual. google it for a better explanation but basically disinterested in sex to varying degrees eg. not wanting it to be the basis of a relationship or just doesn't want it or think about it.

What Girls Said 2

• If he has no problem with it, why should you? Some people really do enjoy be alone.
    If you really want to "set him up". Don't make it obvious then, he probably won't like it. Get a bigger group and let himself mingle around if he feels like it

• Video games and sports? Sounds perfect. But as you said he's shy and maybe not ready to engage in that sort of thing.

What Guys Said 2

• You should just ask him if he's ready for a relationship, maybe he wants to find himself first

• I did earlier today and he said he doesn't care about dating.

• maybe have him seek a Dating Consultant, Coach, like "Hitch" for example?