My bf is starting to piss me off, is this wrong to do?

My bf doesn't care to talk to me everyday which is fine and dandy... HOWERVER, if I text you something acknowledge it, no? (I only text things nessecary) Or if I call, acknowledge it... It is driving me up a wall and today, if he calls, I am going to tell him how I feel.

• Tell him
  • Stop being clingy

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes tell him. Communication is very important in relationships plus I agree with you anyway. I mean how hard is it for him to at least acknowledge it... Not very hard. It is also polite to.

What Guys Said 2

• Stop being clingy

• How is it being clingy wanting a response to questions like, what time should I expect you so I can have dinner ready? Or a date suggestion after not seeing eachother for two and half weeks bc he hasn't been in town? I don't see how hard it is to say that a date won't work for the date or that he will be at my place around 8 for dinner.

I don't understand how simple questions become an annoyance. I thought clingy was texting multiple times about nonsense?

• Skip summary pls

• Maybe make sure you ask a question. But even then, if he's busy - then he's busy. You might sound borderline clingy. Be careful here.

• Busy for a day or two days straight?

• I think it is just a respectful time frame. Maybe he isn't though. That's why I would like to let him know how I feel

• What is a respectful time frame? Maybe go over to his place instead of texting him, and ask him face to face (confront him).

What Girls Said 4

• You have every right to.
    It wouldn't be a relationship if you couldn't express your feelings.

• Definitely tell him. It's really bothering you, so it's important.

• In order to have a relationship there must be communication of some form. If he's ignoring you then drop him cos he doesn't want to be the bad guy & end it.

• Driving you crazy? You're about to drive him away!