Guys, would you reject a girl if?

Guys, would you reject a girl if she wasn't on birth control? I obviously understand the likelihood of rejection if you were just looking for a hookup. But what if you had been dating someone for around a month and hadn't yet had sex and the discussion came up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever. I wouldn't have sex with her if I wasn't okay with being a dad in the first place.

Also, I think female BC is more of a trouble than a help. The side effects outweigh the benefits, at least short term.

If we were to have sex I would make sure to wear a condom and pullout.

What Guys Said 35

• I'd prefer not to have sex until I'm married. So, the girl doesn't even need to be on the pill anyways.

• Same here. When you're monogamous and not married yet, finding out your SO is on birth control could be a sign that she's not cool with waiting for you to marry her.

• I suppose it would depend on the reason she wasn't/wouldn't be protected.
    Also there are different types of BC, the pill, patch, IUD, spermicide, etc.
    Is she not protected because she wants to get pregnant?
    There are things that have to be explored before one could say why they would reject the girl.
    Most guys don't want to get a girl pregnant.

• To be honest a random hookup should always be with a condom. Std's etc... In a relationship i prefere without but if you love a girl its not a dealbreaker.

• Reject how? If she was coming on to me and horny, but hadn't gone on birth control yet? No. But if we were having a discussion about it and she refused to go on it without good medical reason? I'd reject her then. I'd risk just a condom for a one-off, but having a kid would ruin my life right now and I wouldn't get into an established sexual relationship and rely only on condoms and nothing else.

• That is an easy No. Luckily there exist these things called condoms which are really affordable and also help prevent pregnancy. So yeah her not being on birth control would never make me reject her.

• No... how/why the fuck would you know if she's on birth control before you reject her anyway?

• If I love the girl I could care less about birth control, and for starters I'm pretty good at pulling out before I'm done. Plus I wouldn't have sex with a girl unless I trusted her so.

• Birth Control definitely impacts on a relationship in the long run for a guy who wants to settle down anyway.

As for a short term relationship, Go for it.

I still wouldn't recommend it though, I'm more of a let life hit me with this and I'll deal with it kinda guy.
    Go with the flow sorta speak.

• No, I've gone out with some girls that werent on birth control.
    But if you're thinking about letting the beast in the cave you should use protection if you dont want a baby amd if you dont want to have sex or if you're not ready just tell hem he should understand.

• No... I'd use a condom?

• I'd have my "rubber duckies" handy.

• Now that's what condoms are made for.. Just saying. Can't tell you the number of ladies I dated that said they took birth control but weren't.. Condoms kept me from becoming a father in those days.

• It depends, is she opposed to contraception or just not on birth control?

• If she's interested in having sex at some stage, and happy for me to wear a condom then it wouldn't be a problem.

• Thats what they made condoms for ladys and gents

• I'd just put it in her mouth, not havin any more kids

• no, not at all. girls body, girls choice.

• No, I would not.

• Hell yeah, unless i am married to her and we wanna have kids.

• I'd say you have realistic expectations for the hookups side, but you shouldn't just expect to be rejected it's just not healthy!!!

• stoneage thinking that contraception is a girls responsability. Both parties need to take steps. As for "hook ups" as you put it, anybody who has unprotected sex, reguardless of if she is taking birth control steps is just... dumb!

• I'll always wear a condom as I believe in practicing safe sex, so it wouldn't be an issue for me.

• wouldn't care. can't have premarital sex anyways.

• this is why we have condoms

• I wouldn't let birth control stand in my way.

• I'd just use a condom. I don't like condoms over the long term, but it's a trade-off.

• no way. some girls dont feel good on them. she should give head willingly. anyways. negative!

• Where do these thought come up from?

• If i love her i will never reject her

• Nop better I will use condom

• No. If a guy does he's extremely selfish and you shouldn't talk to him.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 0