Does personal style of your potential match matter?

When you see/meet someone new, is that important for you to like their style? I mean their outfit, haircut and so on? Would you seriously date someone who has no taste for clothes in your opinion?

I'm interested in both - male and female povs.

Most Helpful Girl

• It matters. It's scary how an average looking dude can all of a sudden look way more attractive when he looks a bit more fashion-conscious. For people in the middle- fashion can boost their attractiveness. If someone is already hot, good fashion choices will only improve that- bad fashion choices won't hurt as much as it might hurt an average person.

I don't really mind if a guy doesn't care about fashion or not, but i have to admit that guys who dress well are more aesthetically pleasing and it just feels nice looking at how they put their outfit together.

What Guys Said 2

• no why should i care? who am i to judge others' taste?

• Yes, of course it matters.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, it matters. A similar sense of style helps me picture myself with this person.

• For me personal style might be even more important than actual beauty. It's soooooooo much important

• If they don't look like a complete hobo, then it doesn't matter