Is it your looks, your crude immature humor, your inability to handle simple things by yourselves, the fact that you are a complete failure, or just bad luck?
- My looks31% (4)25% (1)29% (5)Vote
- My maturity8% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- My ineptitude15% (2)50% (2)24% (4)Vote
- My proneness to failure15% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
- My luck31% (4)25% (1)29% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Well, currently I'm just not quite over my ex. I want to be entirely over him before I consider dating someone new.
But usually, my biggest problem is how awkward I am. Not only do I not realize when I'm being hit on/flirted with (which means I won't show interest in return), but when I do realize it I get all flustered and awkward, because my brain just shuts off. Some guys don't seem to mind, but it makes it harder to connect with anyone. :/ It's really frustrating, and I've been trying to improve for years, but pretty much no progress has been made.0