At what age do you look good for you age?

Im 28 years old and people are constantly telling me I look good for my age. Im grateful for the compliment of having nice skin, but I think its bizarre and an annoying thing to say to someone still in their 20's. How am I suppose to look? Am I suppose to have wrinkles and gray hair at my age? Do most people in their late 20's look rough to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I could be a little older since people always guess OVER my age. fucking sucks.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 35 and get told I look 26.

• Women are good till their late 40s don't worry u have much time... You are young n in good age..;)

What Girls Said 8

• That is bizarre. 28 is young to say "you look good for your age."

I'm told I wear 45 pretty well. I would say 35 and over to say it and have it mean something.

• The next few generations won't obsess about death because they will live longer and they won't get old at 25, like cultures of particular countries that says so.

This generation is a mess.

• Im 24 but they always say i look 16. Its a compliment for me but sometimes i wanna look more matured so people wouldn't think im childish or whatnot.

I suggest, stay fresh as possible!

• I am 27 and people always say I look younger, there are a lot people our age who look older, trust me.

• I look good for my age ;)

• Its a compliment for me.. I'm 47 and said to look mid 30's to early 40's.

• Ur age is young they dont know what they are talking about.

• Most women at 28 have kids or have let themselves go..
    So that's why they probably say that