How do I make her interested in me again?

I've been writing with this awesomely cute and sweet girl, but lately I feel like I'm the only one engaging conversations. I really want to ask her out, but lately I feel like she isn't interested in keeping contact.

Is it game over or is there any way to make her interested in me again?

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't have to be a losing battle, sweetie... she may be feeling that because you are Not Reeling in her like a fish on the line that you are Not-----Interested yourself. Perhaps it hasn't gone down a beaten path just yet.
    Try and just ask her out and see where this gets you. With her Not 'Keeping in contact' she may be thinking you don't want to give an inch. However, asking her out to paint the town red here, dear, may be your best bet to get a good catch of the day and Keep the lines of convo open for more in store down the line, which could be a----Love line with a style with this Mile.
    If she doesn't respond or hymns and haws, move on and learn this little lesson in life that when you snooze, you can lose.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks for your comment, you actually gave me a new perspective, which I indeed do appreciate. Have a great day!

• Thank you, sweetie, and you made my day with the say... you too.:)) xxoo

• In general girls don't like to initiate the conversation. They would rather the guy come to them. One thing you could do is not write her for a couple days and see if responds back. I think she probably is into you. Also remember some people are not big into texting/messaging. I have a friend that will only respond to my text is absolutely necessary and most of the time doesn't even check their phone. I bet by waiting a couple of days, she will show her interest. Or you could just ask her out. Good luck! :)

• Thanks for answering, it actually helped. :)

I'm considering to take her out on Thursday, in your opinion, would it be better to ask her today, or wait till like Thursday morning to ask her if she wants to go out? (Considering what I told in the first message) :)

• Alright, thanks alot!

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 0