Please help my boyfriend MAKES TIME for another FEMALE FRIEND but doesn't make time for his GIRLFRIEND?

my boyfriend meets up with a female friend every Tuesday evening, he picks her up at 6:30. he books every Tuesday evening out so he can meet up with her and take her to get macdonalds or something but he never books out time to spend with me and he will still meet with this girl even if it means that we won't be able to see each other for about a week! will this relationship last (mine and his)? because i feel like he is putting her first and cares more about meeting up with her than he does about meeting up with his own girlfriend! i am worried that they are up to stuff behind my back as we have been going out for a month and i found out from the girl that he takes her out every Tuesday evening! he didn't tell me himself which i am upset about!

or am i just being silly?

please help! it will be very much appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• Before you do anything you can't unchange, think about this; we have been going out for a month. Do you think that's enough time to figure out everything about a person? The reason he does this is because it's normal for people when they get into relationship to not met everyone or know everything. I keep my friends separate because I know they will not click and the last thing I want to do is chose between two friends. Worst situation every; instead tell him you would like to spend more time with each other. I have a friend and we would met every Saturday for coffee; we talk to each other because we enjoy each others company

• I have met his friends, I met them before we started going out

• He has to choice either you or his friends, he has two options hang with you or his friend. He chose his friend over you

• yeah I guess

What Guys Said 3

• I think you might be making it sound worse than what it really is. some guys have their friend girls and they have their girlfriend and they like to spend friend time with the friend girl and exclusive girlfriend time with the girlfriend, not always both for the girlfriend. of course like 99% of girls disagree with these kind of guys lol.

• sorry that kind of confused me?

• yh ok...

• I have probs ended up with one!

• Sounds sketchy to me. I personally stopped making time for my female friends and focused on my girlfriend when she came along.

• Would this matter as much if it was a male friend?

• yes because he books out the time for them but doesn't bother to book out time for me, i think it bothers me more that she is a girl than it would if it was a guy

What Girls Said 2

• Well I hate to break this to.. I hv a frd like ur bf.. n I hv my best frd.. this guy hs been liking my frd fr d past 6 years.. they would hang out all the time.. he would put her 1st be4 everybgf of his bt she nver reciprocated back his feelings.. he used to b very big n he lost like 100 pounds just fr her..3 months back he ws dating this girl n they hd gotten engaged too but he broke off with her all of a sudden n asked out mybfrd.. it was too much pressure fr her n she finally decided to give it a try n now they are dating! !

• If the things are so how you describe then I would say you to break up with him. I mean why didn't he tell you about her and he should having more time for his gf then a female friend. Im upset about it too now haha :@

• i really love him tho and don't want to loose him but this makes me so upset and depressed that i spend more time worrying about them two

• I understand but I stilk think his behaviour is not right. Just talk with him!

• i have and he got all defensive! he just said that he isn't going to stop hanging out with her on Tuesdays and that i need to stop making him feel guilty about it!

but i don't make him feel guilty! all i say is 'are you seeing that girl today?'