Do any Shorter guys like Taller Girls?

Every time I date I end up with someone my height (at least) mostly because shorter guys are intimidated or just not interested in a Girl being taller.

Problem is i LOVE the shorter ones. Enter a room and its always the cute, short guy i am checking out. Do any Guys like Taller Girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love to date a tall girl! I'm 5'6 and I'm not intimidated by a woman's size at all. In fact one of my best friends is a girl and she's around 6'0. I'm confident when it comes to socializing with the opposite sex, but unfortunately there aren't enough tall women like you who actually LIKE short guys let alone entertain the thought of dating one. So while you're the one going unnoticed by the short guys, the majority of short guys walk past tall girls expecting nothing. And when a tall girl takes a quick glance and someone like myself glances back and makes eye contact, more often than not it's met with a swift look-away as if to say "quickly look away from him and don't maintain eye contact b/c if I do he might think i'm interested and I definitely don't want that" lol.

A smile and a hello would go a LONG way in showing you might be interested. If a tall girl looked at me and smiled the friendly, inviting smile (not the polite, walking down the hallway smile) or initiated with a hello i'd go over and talk to her in a heartbeat!

• You are an Ozzy, surrounded by tall women all day long. I swear living in a Tall environment gives you more of a sense of appreciation. In the UK I am a lone lamp post :)

What Guys Said 6

• hell yeah, I've seen some damn attractive tall women, although I doubt they would ever go for a shorter person than themselves lol.

• I wouldn't, like i mean i want to. But i can't because there is no way any guy is going to be interested. so i stare and then walk on :(

• oh and I know they weren't "just friends"! don't ask me how I know I just know it! lol. you had to be there.

• LOL Be there moment ;)

• Yes , but please don't take my lunch miss , I've been an extra good boy today miss , OH GAAAWD NOT THE BOOT!

• Ha!! Typical (this is what every short guy thinks when i approach him) :)

• Tell you what , if you want to experience what being short is like , go to the Netherlands.
      There , the AVERAGE height for man is 6ft 1
      So me being 6ft there is actually BELOW average.

Plenty of 7ft giants there.

• Mmmm but then I won't stand out anymore. I kinda like being different. If I feel insecure one time I shall head over :)

• I'm a 5'6 and have been attracted to plenty of girls and I have asked a taller girl out on a date before.

So yes I do like them.

• Wow you have confidence. at least some guys out there don't care.

• I don't care about a girl's height, if I'm attracted to her, If she intrigues me and I feel chemistry, I'll ask her out. The tall girl I asked out is around 6'0 so a fair few inches taller haha.

• I love tall women

• yay, there is hope!

• people just need to stop caring how they look like and go for what they want...

• Most of my shorter friends LOVE tall girls, but they think they don't have a chance so they stay away. I love tall girls too, but I'm tall myself, so it's not what your question is about. If you're interested in a short guy, give him a hint, as he may think his height is a deal-breaker for you as it would be for most tall girls.

• Thanks will keep in mind. I think society is changing in the way people think, cause 5 years ago the answers would have been different

• Seriously? You must be one of a kind...

I'm relatively short (5'7 or 1.7 m), and I am attracted to taller girls as well as shorter girls, it doesn't matter that much to me. But I would have thought pretty well all girls at least had a slight preference for taller guys - interesting seeing that some actually prefer shorter guys.

• How tall are you? How short do you like guys?

• I get that. I just wanted to reassure you that some of those short guys you're interested in are probably interested in you too. I've been interested in girls of about your height.

• Thanks for the help!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure there are plenty of shorter guys that would have no issue with dating a taller girl. My boyfriend is a little bit shorter than me, and he absolutely loves my long legs. Doesn't find the height difference to be a problem at all.

I'm 5'10" so you I definitely get where you're coming from. I used to be be pretty determined to never date anyone shorter than me, but as soon as my boyfriend told me he had no issue with my height, I realized there's really no reason other than societal norms as to why the girl can't be taller!

• I think on both parts its just knowing that the other one doesn't care. Like if more tall girls thought shorter men didn't mind then I am pretty confident they would show more interest in the short cute ones :)

• hahahaha I LOVE the shorter ones too, I don't know, ever since my pre-teens I liked them tall but all the tall guys were mean to me because I was "defying their height" they said, they almost never saw me as girl I don't know why. When I got into college, 4 years ago, I started to like them short, they're nicer and never looked at the height difference at all plus I love how their hands are on my low back level and I find amazing how they can't help but stare at boobs first then get all awkward and cute altogether

• AMEN!! Exactly, they are just so damn cute. I just wanna "awwwww" every single one of them. And I don't mean it in a patronising way, I find them so adorable and am so much more attracted (Damn these long legs!!)