A guy knows I like him. does he like me back as well?

There is a guy in my class to whom I observed giving me glances secretly for a year. Like when I counted uptil now I saw his glances around 18 times. We always had good terms with each other. Once we were sitting outside the Library when I turned to look at him and he turned his eyes away at once. Even when I was ill and i was out of city, he texted my childhood friend on Facebook asking her to provide me medical aid and to take me to hospital as I was very ill. He had been complimenting me as well over my eyes, hairstyle and over all personality. That day while chatting with him I said to him that he is a beautiful person and he replied "so r u"... i said "I may not be"... he said "not may. u r!" Even that day I was crying as I was upset alone in University. My friend called him and told him that I am upset. He called me right after four minutes exactly and consoled me. I had missed my project submission. He talked to me for 30 minutes and advised me not to cry. He told me to go home and dont stay alone in University. I told him few months ago I liked him. He is sure about my feelings and he has no doubt, But does he have any feelings for me? Or he is just a normal fellow around? There has been no change in his attitude after I spoke up my heart to him. He never avoided me. But he hasn't said yet if he likes me back. what you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's picking his moment. some guys want that special moment lol.

• yes he told me to wait... he said there is specific time for everything.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like you are just a friend to him
    someone who needs his care and protection but not enough to be made into a partner

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he only likes you as a friend that what sounds if he didn't say anything back after you confessed him your feelings