I really like this guy. Did I make a mistake?

So I met this guy online. I really like him. We went on 3 dates. He was all nice, respectful, polite, and all that. A gentleman. We didn't talk much at all. But once we did, he always told me what he was up to and his upcoming plans. I never did that. He also said he wasn't able to be in romance now. He agreed on waiting for me to be ready for sex. One day he invited me to stay overnight. Long story short, I told him i think we were looking for different things and we should stop seeing each other. He didn't try to explain things just said that he was pretty quickly judged and was sorry for giving the wrong impression. I'm not sure if I made the right call. Oh and I got a Christmas present for him before I made the decision. Shoul I give it to him anyway? But I don't think I can ask him to meer up to give it to him. Should I just mail it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations to you for knowing what you want and standing your ground. A lot of girls would have naively spent the night, engaged in sexual activity and would be on here asking a tonne of questions about whether or not he'll commit to her and if she's more than just a casual sex partner.

If I was you, I'd open it and then donate the gift to charity so they can profiteer from it.

• Aww thank you! :)
      About the gift, I'm not sure. It's nothing fancy at all and something for his apartment. If I can find a place that might need it, definitely gonna give it to them.

What Guys Said 2

• give him the gift and you owe him an apology
    he seems like a real deal so i think its time to win him back

• I did say I was sorry for making him feel judged. Didn't get a response.

• well u do like the guy so give him the benefit of doubt

• I'll think about it. It's been a week and I have been thinking about it still lol

• "Shoul I give it to him anyway?" Nope.

• Why?

• Because he's your ex. No obligation.

• Yea I wouldn't even count him as an ex. But I understand whay you mean. Thank you :)

What Girls Said 0