Hispanic girls, are y'all into white guys?

I know that there are major racial and cultural differences among Hispanic girls. I'm curious mostly about Hispanic girls in the Southwest, like the area spanning from Texas over to California. Are they interested in dating white guys at all? I mostly see Hispanic girls with Hispanic guys, so I'm just curious. I don't see any Hispanic girl/white guy couples on my college campus.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's about connecting with the guy. It doesn't matter what race, color, etc. he is. If he treats me right, respects me, accepts me for who I am, and we have a spark, then I like him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever personally dated a white guy?

• Show All
    • I know, I'd like to think that everyone's hypothetically open to dating me, but I know that my odds diminish when you introduce ethnic and cultural barriers into the mix. I just don't see many Hispanic girls with white guys, which is why I asked.

• It really depends on the girl. Some may find it an issue, others may not. As I have previously stated, I have seen many couples like that. I don't think that interracial dating is uncommon nowadays. I'm sure a lot wouldn't mind. I wish you the best of luck dude! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. I love dark skin on guys, its hella masculine. I can only be turned on by dark skin. Im a brazilian girl myself.

0|1
    1|1
  • Not sure but I'm white and I like Hispanic guys

0|0
    0|2
  • I'm Mexican and I have dated white men, east Asian and Latino men :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm hispanic and no (personally)
    I like hispanics, Americans are cute but not my type

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• im pretty sure they do. a lot of people are into white people.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know... where I go to school, people seem to date within their group. I haven't noticed black or Hispanic or even Asian girls going out with white guys.

• Show All
    • There's only so much effort one can muster in life. If dating one group requires too much effort, why bother?

• it depends what is worthwhile to you.