Why am I so frustrated? im just not a smart person?

I... omg i just wanna cry now, im having trouble with classes in school, one financial class is really bugging me because the more i study... the more i DONT get it, im preparing to fail that class because i have a hard time understanding it and there is no teacher around or anyone who is willing to help me, i just accepted that im just stupid with anything that involves math... i turn into a horibble person because im stressed and get easily distracted, its like i can't think, pleaase helpppp

Most Helpful Guy

• First relax. Don't get so stressed because you will only achieve failure. OK. For starters, it's good that you accepted that you aren't good in math. You acknowledge your weakness. Now, should you wonder what to do to solve this problem instead of diminishing and blaming yourself? Start from the basics. You gotta understand the simple things before moving to more complicated. There could be a friend or relative who knows math. Ask him for help. Another thing you can do is find a math teacher. Although if you have financial problem I suggest asking your close people. It's never too late for anything! But becoming good at math won't come with just taking lessons. You have to try on your own too. The more exercises you solve, the better you will become. But I should stop babbling about these... Im not talking to a middle school student. You know these. You just have to decide and take up actions. It's not that we, here on GAG, can help you understand the subject nor convince you on something. Just help you take that essential decision. All the best from me!

What Guys Said 3

• take a breather, take a break, and relax. then try again on a level head.

• With plenty of resources online, there's not much excuse.

If the more you study doesn't help, you're obviously studying the wrong way. Try a different approach. Take breaks. Overall, chill.

• First of all struggling in one academic field doesn't make you an unintelligent person. What worries me is a lack of a support network in your school/college/university. Is there really nobody you can turn to for advice and help?

• its a very bad community college. so yes i have to do it on my own.

What Girls Said 1

• I know exactly how you feel about math. Sometimes I feel very dyslexic with math and it can be very emotional for me.
    When I was taking math in college (I finished all of my math courses thank god) I would go to math help whenever they had it at my school. It was a huge help. Seriously, if you need help understanding it, go to the math help.