I know what this means, but there is a problem?

So I was just sitting next to my crush in Science today. To the other side of her is this one guy that jokes that I'm his bodyguard (long story). So, he said, "Take her out" and then she said "to dinner Friday night!" We've gone out as friends in the past, so I'm guessing she wants to go out, perhaps on a date. If I thought that wrong, let me know. Anyways, I'm not sure I can do that because I'll be left alone with my father this weekend, and he insists upon "bonding time". My only other option is Thursday, but it just isn't the best night with school the next day. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• GO ON THURSDAY!!! You shouldn't be out so late that a school night will make a difference xp

What Girls Said 2

• Go on thursday! It'll give you guys something to talk about and vibe off of on Friday . I think its a good way to start off the weekend.

• You should definitely go on thursday! ( oh this is me by the way ) doesn't matter what day of the week it is as long as you are spending time with her! Take the oppurtunity! and dont make a fool of yourself :/ lol

• I think it might be too late, the past few afternoons were a killer, but I can call tomorrow about the holiday on Monday! Does that sound like a good idea? If I called about it now there would be no parents (transportation) and it seems to be on short notice...

• No! you should definitely go for it! see how it turns out.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that you should see when SHE is available. Don't want to seem to forceful. And I believe that you will have a great, because I believe that she really does like you; based on what you have told me.