New relationship help?

So I'm dating this guy that I have liked for 3 years and he is amazing but we are so shy in person and don't talk but we will talk alone and over the phone I don't know how to talk to him and I need help and also how should I hug him for the first time please help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you are dating but you have never hugged? Actually my boyfriend and I had similar issues for a while. He is really shy too, as am I. And we actually liked each other for a long time before he got the nerve to do something about it. The more time you spend together, the easier it gets, and the easier conversation will come. It literally went from not knowing what to say to calling and telling him when I did well on an exam. you just get to a point where he is the person you want to tell everything to. But it does take time. As for the hug, you need to hug him already girl! good luck! :)