Boys, what would push you over the edge to ask a girl out? What would she have to do?

So, I'm close with a bunch of my guy friends and we tell each other who we're chrushing on. A lot of the time I just ask then "why don't you ask her out already?" And they reply "I feel weird about it, I want to be sure she's interested." So boys, if I'm trying to get a guy to ask me out what would I have to do to get you convinced I like you back? What would push you over the edge? And don't just say tell him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say 100% that it is you. First ask one of his guys friends that you are close to if it is you. If he says has I would ask the guy out. I don't know why you don't believe in it because guys normally really like it.

What Guys Said 4

• Walk up and kiss him

• Just tell him you're attracted to him.

But honestly you should try taking the initiative for once...

• Tell me that you like me?

• It's the 21st century you can ask him out if you're tired of waiting.

• i don't believe in females asking males out

• Considering your age there's a good chance he'll be too shy to ask you out without knowing with 100% certainty that you're going to say yes so your best bet is to either ask him out yourself or make it very very very very clear that you're interested. I mean very clear, guys at that age, are not very good at picking up your "hints" . Assuming you know he likes you there's not even any risk of embarassment involved.

What Girls Said 1

• I asked my boyfriend what did it for him (he is really shy). He said it was when he found out from a friend that I FOR SURE liked him. He said he never would have risked it if there was even the slightest chance I did not like him.

• Yeah I have a man in the middle who is gonna find it if he likes me back. That's so cute I'm glad things worked out for u!