Do guys like to date single mothers?

I am a single mother. I am still beautiful but very conscious of my stretch marks and my fuller boobs. I have tonnes of confidence and I am super talented. But, I do not have the confidence to go on a date because I feel extremely self - conscious of the changes in my body.

Would guys like to date a single mother?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am currently engaged to a single mother. Some guys will, and some guys don't. I'm not dating her because she's a mom; it just happened that the woman I fell in love with just happens to have kids.

Just 'cause you have a child, it doesn't mean that your dating life is over. You can still meet a guy who will love you for who you are. Any mature male with even a basic understanding of the female body will know about stretch marks and such.

It's a fact of life, and if he wants to be with you, he won't have a problem accepting those parts of you.

• Thank you. Love the line where you've mentioned that the woman you fell in love with happens to be a mom. Gives me hope!

• You're very welcome. :-)

I'm sure there's a guy out there for you, and you shouldn't worry. You'll find each other before you know it.

What Guys Said 9

• Single mothers who date are looking for a prospective father for a child who is already on the scene. That's a level of responsibility that single guys often aren't ready to step into right away.

When neither party has children, the focus of the relationship is purely on each other, and the type of future they plan to build together from the ground up.

• In regards to my first paragraph, let me clarify that I think it's a good thing when mothers do that.

• go for it no need to feel that why. Don't let being a mum stop you.
    I would and have dated single mums it's fine

• Yes of cause

• would i consider it? maybe, if i already had my own kids or if i had 0 intention of ever getting it

Is dating a single mother optimal? Not even close

• It's not your body that's the problem for me so much as the kid.

• I'd just want a go on your boobs

• no, they don't...

though it depends...

• i haven't before but it is something i'm open to

• not usually... he wants to be the most important thing in your life and make you the most important thing in his... in this case he will always be second place... and he knows it... Im just tellin ya how guys think... sorry if its not what ya wanted to hear... there are always exceptions... best of luck

What Girls Said 0