Why do girls hate good guys?

Why does it seem like some girls hate good guys. I got good friends who are nice as hell and are super intelligent and "stunning" looking and the girls call them pathetic because they are some what in touch with their feminine side? Why? I see girls posting all the time on social media that they wish guys were more sensitive but they are like friend zoning the good guys they say they want. I know this isn't ALL girls. Some maybe. Sorry if this is offensive to anyone. JW. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls tend not to see the value of good guys. Women do.

What Girls Said 2

• Well first guys can act totally different around a girl than they do guys (girls can do the same thing), so a girl could be blinded by "love"and think the guy is so sweet. Mean while the guy is a total jerk to about everyone else (in your opinion the guy would be a jerk). Personally I think some girls will right away judge some guys as being full of them self and thinking they can get any girl, when it isn't true. Honestly the female brain is everywhere, so its difficult to explain (think of the female brain as a bowl of spaghetti and the male mind as a waffle where everything is organized) girls are quite complicated, so there are hundreds of reasons.

• Guys confuse being a nice guy with being a doormat. A girls don't want a guy they can walk all over.

What Guys Said 4

• They don't, they're just not interested in pushovers which many good/nice guys are.

Being in touch with your feminine side isn't a problem, some girls like that, others prefer more masculine men. But the girls you speak of sound like silly little bitches so I wouldn't worry about what they think!

• Pretty sure nearly everyone could seem "good" in someone's eyes... its just not that special of a quality.

• Total myth. Nice guys just aren't as great as they think they are.

• There's a difference between "nice guys" and good men.

• I suppose that's true in that I'm a good man and I have success with women.

• cuz they're boring.