How do I know if a shy guy likes me?

Any opinion is great I just want to know if he likes me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of what the others said is good; a bit of staring, smiling, and coversation, but if he likes you he'll paradoxically be even more shy around you! Think about it: if he's attracted to you, he worries more about what you think, and is therefore more prone to take the less risky way out. Don't get me wrong, we would love to talk to our crushes and people we like, we just fear judgement! Be patient with him, and put yourself out there so he feels more comfortable!

• Thank you! How should I talk to him without sounding weird?

• Thank you sorry that I accidentally asked that twice.

• No, it's fine! Thank you for the MH! :)

What Guys Said 2

• well he will most likely be looking at you a lot.

• Does he defend you when you are in group setting since if he was bold he could swing both ways defend or constantly attack. How does he behave when you are around?

• He's kinda quite but everyone says he likes me Im not sure though. Today we were "fighting" and he was leaning against me to tease me.

• Thank you and I hope don't seem annoying but we dated a while back but it didn't work out because he moved away and I'm not sure how to start conversations without sounding weird.

• Lol I keep forgetting to add stuff but he moved back to where I live

What Girls Said 2

• From my own experience and many months to think about it... shy guys will tend to stare or look at you a lot. He might smile at you, say hi and start a conversation.. if he's bold I person, he may not text or message you (my case). He will offer to help you when you need it and will generally be near you. Shy guys kind of give off hot and cold vibes, so if you like him and he's been doing similar things... I'd ask him to hang out or something (I'm working on that lol)

• He'll probably act like he doesn't even think you exist