Getting attached too fast?

Every time I date a guy I like I always end up getting too attached too soon which ultimately makes me look like a crazy woman and scares him away (and just ends up hurting me more then it should). The guys usually just end up trying to take advantage of me or lead me on somewhere in the middle of it as well, which is just really frustrating. So, how do you stop getting too attached too soon?

Most Helpful Guy

• Date more than one guy at a time for the initial stage of dating (before you'd call each other boyfriend/girlfriend), it should help with getting too attached as you'll be just getting to know the guys rather than obsessing over one guy.

• Has this been a problem for you with several guys? I got attached way to first to the first girl I dated, but it's been much less of a problem with each girl since then.

• Thanks. I'm not dating anyone at the moment, just been getting frustrated with dating lately.

• Thanks for MH. All the best with your future dating then.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Always keep your expectations low, date more than one at a time, don't have sex too early (it has something to do with the oxytocin)

• Well dont be easy or needy in the relationship, thats when people take advantage of others, its a mutual thing, you can't help but get attacted its aounds like your that type of person, just choose the right guy and dont treat him like he's the only person in the world , chill men are people too

• Didn't you ask the same exactly thing yesterday?