It's been three days after our date and no call or text? Should I text him?

I met a guy at a lounge and he introduced himself to me but because I was with my friends, I did not get the chance to talk to him. However, he did give me his number. Two days later, I texted him and we planned out a date. We had a great time. We talked about each other and stayed at the restaurant for three hours. He didn't want to leave yet but I told him that I had to get ready for work tomorrow. He walked me to my car and he said if I was interested in another date and I said yes. He hugged me more than twice too. However, he wanted to know if I was interested in listening to music at his place and I said no. He did say I was very pretty. I like him but he hasn't called since then and we had our date on Monday. Should I text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you should.

• Okay, I want to text him but I feel like he's not interested anymore since it has been three days.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if he really wants you, he will text you

• pff... if you didn't want to come to my place to 'listen to music' i would not bother texting you either!!
    jk:D

What Girls Said 0