I am 20 she could be 21 or 22, could it be a deal breaker?

What aspecs of me being younger could hurt me?

Most Helpful Girl

• At that age (if you are in America) the biggest problem is usually the fact that one of you cannot enter a bar which is the center of social lives for most people that age. It means limited times she can invite you to hang out with her friends during their plans on the weekends. It just means it is harder to balance time with you and with friends. It is also only a temporary deal breaker Other than that; it's not much of a deal breaker. It isn't a large age gap, and your situations and experiences in life are often right on track.

• Really? I figured you can enter but can't drink. Then again I don't go to bars and don't see the point of that "limitation". I'm 21 but I don't drink anyway so I still wouldn't go. In his case though I guess it might be a limitation but at the same time not really. I only see it as a limitation as to that he can't go there to find more girls in them. However, with the current one he's with he doesn't have to worry about that.

• Depends upon the state laws as well as the policies of the bar itself. For instance there are some states that allow an 18 year old to enter a bar, but others that require you to be 21. A bar can also decide it does not want to let anyone under a certain age in (it isn't discrimination because it is a private business not the government.) There are also some states in which someone under the age of 21 can be served alcohol in a bar if he is accompanied by his parent.
      It becomes an issue in places like a college town when the thing everyone does Friday night is go to the local bar. It can cause relationship issues when one partner is constantly forced to choose spend time with significant other or spend time with all my friends. I am of the opinion though that if that is an issue, the relationship shouldn't exist.

What Girls Said 2

• The only thing going against you is that Some women don't like dating younger guys but that's about it you should be good go for it

• It would be for me. I don't date younger

What Guys Said 3

• It shouldn't matter. Does it? Well that depends on her.

There really isn't anything that could hurt other than her not wanting you because of your age. That's really it. That's not big enough a age gap for there to be major differences in the regard you seem to be asking that question.

• that only matters to you. but its so petty it shouldn't even matter.

• Your intelligence, since women at generically smarter than men
    ( IN SOME AREAS PLS DONT JADGE ME.)
    most women go after older men because men takes a while to mature.
    If she's not looking for anyone to take care of her, you still have a chance or you're really mature yourself, then your good to go bud.

Don't assume too quickly BREH , there's still chances !

xoxo