Is this true? Yes? No? Why?

Is it true that if your significant other trust you completely that means your ugly?

My boyfriend trust me 100% and i'm worried that he probably thinks nobody else would want me that's why he trust me so much.. my bf is super hot and i don't trust him when he's out at a bar with his friends so is this accurate?

Most Helpful Guy

• True heart trust can come when the couple is attractive.

If you do not trust your boyfriend it says more about his heart than his looks.

If you are having sex with him (Before marriage) you already know he is willing to sleep with someone before making any sort of commitment to them. How can you trust him to be faithful, then?

You probably have a very loyal heart, and he knows it. It is good to have a woman like you, because you will probably not cheat. You are faithful. This is more of a heart issue than a physical attractiveness issue.

Some women who are very attractive KNOW they are sexy and WILL use it to get things they want. Money, companionship, but it is never genuine. Or from the heart.

• Really love your answer and no I'm still a virgin although he isn't. I told him i wanted to wait until i get married and he said he was completely okay with that and willing to wait. But that still doesn't mean he won't cheat right? I guess its hard for me to trust him because i know he has had sex before and may want it again sooner or later

• That is unfortunately true. The allure of sex, once you have it, is so strong that it takes a lot of personal dedication to deny yourself of what you want so badly. That is why it is important to wait until marriage, among many other reasons.

You already have trust issues with him, and it is probably not because you are paranoid. He may have convinced himself that it is okay to satisfy his urges with another willing woman, while he "dates" you on the side. Your gut WILL tell you if he is cheating. A man cannot have two allegiances, he will betray himself eventually.

Listen to your gut. It will tell you. He will plead and switch his allegiances back to you, but... unfortunately without a genuine change (If he is truly cheating) he will continue to sleep with other woman well into marriage.

Your virginity is precious. Hold onto it, and guard it like your heart depends on it, because it does!

Thank you for MH!

What Guys Said 6

• Goodness no! It means you're a correct person and you deserve his confidence :-)
    Take care of that guy, he's the one!

• that's not true. im sure some people trust and still have it in the back of their minds but the give out their trust and show it and that's what counts.

• No of course not where did you hear that? Ot just means you are a trusting person, and you most likely have not been cheated on before. It has ZERO to do with looks.

• Who on Earth conjures up this waffle?

Whoever it is they need a punch on their head.

No it's not true, Lord have mercy on my soul.

• The two are completely unrelated.

• No that doesn't have any correlation

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he is confident with you, perhaps how you show him your love he has nothing to worry about