What did he mean by this exactly when he said it?

My bf was drunk last night n we got into a little argument. I'm tired of him treating me like ****. I've told him before that he does but he doesn't think so. His dad can be the same way so it just kinda runs in their family. Well I've told him that if he can't start treating me better I'd find someone that will. And he's like OK do it. Then I said it wouldn't be that hard for me to do so. And he's like your not as hot as u think you are. Then I said "I never said I was". Then he's like we'll you think everything u walk into the bar guys wanna drop their pants for u. Which I've never once said that. All I said was it wouldn't be hard for me to find another guy and that's everything he says to me. I've always been one that someone flirts with or is attracted to me. Not bragging what so ever but in guess that's just how it's been for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he was drunk and guys that respond bad to alcohol like this tend to just say everything he knows he shouldn't of said while sober :\ lol he can keep control of his insecurities while sober but it looks like he has a hard time doing so when drunk. The best thing is to ether tell him to stop drinking or that if he's drunk to not hang around each other because of the wway he gets, my dad can also get the same way when he's had 1 too many but he stopped drinking too much after he nearly hurt my mum, he totally pinned her onto the bed and was ready to hit her :( my bro had to stop him, so it's ether he stops drinking to the point he is pissed to his eyeballs or he doesn't hang around you when drunk.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't ever be mad at something your boyfriend did when he was drunk.. go ask him when he's wide awake try to understand why he is mad at you don't start another fight instead try to understand him

What Girls Said 1

• Wow sounds like your deserve each other.