What happens when a girl and a guy keep looking and smiling at each other but both are shy?

What happens if both like each other but no one is brave enough to make a move and talk to the other or even if they do, they are very shy about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• they end up wasteing a lot of time, because neither has enough balls/ovaries to make a move.

• Yes. By the way, why do some girls say yes to a date then change their mind.

• it doesn't matter. if she's not reciprocating and you're not getting over it, it will only end in disaster FOR YOU. walk away.

• So why does she play with me like a disposable toy. Does she not realise I have feelings.

What Girls Said 3

• you know i dont know... im usually the shy girl... but i dont know...

• well its normal to be shy in this situation but if you really like this person and you really want to be with this person you need to stop being shy because one day you might see that person with someone else because people are not gonna wait forever for them to make first move and you might end up being upset about the fact that you haven't done anything to keep this person

• Does the guy generally have to make the first move?

• What do you mean by effort?

• If you make a first move and say how you feel and everything she see that you are honest person and you are not a player... most of a guys starring at girls boobs and bums but if you're talking to girl she know you're different and you want to look best in her eyes so dont go straight away oh I like you will you date me? No! Just go slowly, being friends, get a trust to each others, hang out, spend as much as you can with her so she see you're putting the effort to make her feel happy or feel that she's worth it

• Disaster!!! :-P

What Guys Said 1