Question for White/European/Caucasian women: Do you date non-white/minority men because you genuinely love them or because it's "politically correct"?

to do so?

This may sound like the dumbest race question to ask but I decided to ask anyways because according to a few men of your ethnic group/race (mostly White Supremacists and White Nationalists), the "Zionist PC" society is "forcing" you white ladies to date non-white men (Whether it'd be a Black man, Latin American/Latino/Hispanic man or an Asian man), which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

It's not like we as a society or minority men forced white women against their own will to be in interracial relationships as many insecure racists make it out to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can only speak for myself, but I'm super attracted to Hispanic/Latino men.

I don't think people would date someone to be PC, though some may fudge about who theyd hypothetically date to be PC. Don't listen to hate grouos as a source of valid info.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not sure how inter-racial dating is "politically correct", but any guy I've dated, it was because I genuinely liked him.

• I never understood what the hell is so PC about being in an interracial relationship either. Just a bunch of whiny, insecure bigoted men of certain races/ethnic group pulling utter bullshit out of their asses. Most of the common ones based on my experience observing social websites on the internet are white men who whine and then try to fabricate this "Zionist PC" nonsense.

• Haha that's the most ridiculous anti-interracial argument I've ever heard :x

• LOL. It's like I said in the end. No one in our society forced white women to date interracially. A lot (though obviously not the majority since interracial dating isn't even all that common as insecure racists make it out to be) of White women in their own free will chose to be in a relationship with non-white men.

• My boyfriend is mix race and I don't care.

• I'm white I love him Honestly I never want to have sex with any other race I just don't like the thought of it inside me because I'm white I don't mind it I don't know I have a white boyfriend and love him

• As far as I'm concerned no one is being forced to date someone of another ethnicity - not that they have to be because a lot of white women seem to be attracted to Hispanic/Latino or black men simply because they find it more exotic and attractive

• I do it because I'm attracted to them... Particularly Latinos. 😁

• white is right...

• my boyfriend is half native American half white, and i date him because i like him? fuck being politcally correct, you'll never make everyone happy so just do what you want to do and date who you want to date

• Yeah, pretty much. It's hard to please everyone but it's easy to piss everyone off in the PC world. I never understood what the fuck is so PC about being in an interracial relationship. Just a bunch of whiny, insecure bigots pulling utter bullshit out of their asses.

• very true. I have been given flack for dating someone who is native (like i said, he's half but his skin is quite obviously much darker than mine) and I just ask them why they think it's any of their business. I don't go around asking people why they only date white people. Everyone's got preferences and that's fine but you should never call someone out for dating a different race (or only dating the same race) because it's really nobody's business but your own anyway.

• Yeah. Not to sound conceited or cocky or anything but as a Latino male, you'd be surprised of how many White/Caucasian women that I've attracted on a dating website (receiving a lot of chat requests and messages from them). Second to white women are women of my own ethnic group (Latinas). lol

What Guys Said 2

• Funny how those idiots don't fret quite so much when white men (including yours truly) see women outside their race.

• Well, if those insecure jackasses are truly against interracial relationships, then they can't have their cake and eat it too.

However, I don't believe the majority of white men are like this, just a few weak-minded, insecure morons who believe that they're entitled to bang any woman they want of any race because of their skin color and ethnicity.

• Women are being forced to date minorities.

• LMAO! There are plenty of Asian and Latina women in relationships with White men yet not a single negative thing ever came out of any of your guys' mouth yet as soon as you hear about a white woman dating any non-white man, then all hell breaks loose for you guys because you're worried about your race becoming "extinct". No one in our society forced white women to date interracially. A lot (though obviously not the majority since interracial dating isn't even all that common as insecure racists make it out to be) of White women chose to be in a relationship with non-white men at their own free will.