Who can recover from broken up sooner? Boy or girl?

Someone told me girl r easy to fall in love and easy to forget, boys r hard to fall in love and also hard to recover, is that really true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends upon emotions/ sensitivity/ Patience, who is stronger,,, may recover...

What Guys Said 3

• The person who decides to break up & stick to it recovers much faster (generally) than the other person who never saw it coming :) immaterial of gender

• I think there are too many variables to simply put it one way or the other. There are plenty of guys that fall fast and hard, and plenty of girls that are emotionally dead. Personally, I fit under the fall relatively easy and long to recover. I guess I have the worst of both worlds haha

• depends on the person personality. if the person suffers from lack of self esteem forget it it will be harder no matter if its a girl or a boy

What Girls Said 0