Learning piano to attract girls ist worth it?

I want to learn how to play piano Part of me want to learn piano for myself which I like it from long time and part of me want learn it to attract women im confused should I do it to attract women or its just waste of time and that mean I'm loser bcoz I choose this way to attract them? Sounds weird

Help share ur opinion

Sorry for my English

Most Helpful Guy

• Only do it if you're doing it for you, otherwise you're just painting a false picture of yourself in order to try and attract some stranger.

Anyway. women (and men) tend to like people that are passionate. If you're passionate about the piano and do it for YOU, then yeah, it ain't gonna hurt.

• That's the thing what holding me to learn I feel its false pic as u said ,, but in other hand I'm interested to learn it for myself thats what make me confused

I think yes I will learn first reason for myself but it won't hurt if some girls attracted to me bcoz of the piano right? In some way I feel its like many other things I mean maybe some pepole will buy lambo car or Rolex watch just to attract girls by telling them hey I'm very rich I know it's false but u dont see we do maby things in our daily life in the end it benifet women in some way? What u think

• by the way I met some false gurus here but u r not one of them Thanks

• Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Learn the piano and have some fun! Good luck. :-)

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe I'm just speaking for myself here, but I would not be attracted to a guy that played piano anymore than one that didn't. It wouldn't be a turn off, but it wouldn't put you up on the list higher than anyone else. If you want to learn, do it for you!

• No, you need to learn it for yourself. If you really don't care to play piano other than to get girls, it is a waste of time.

• i don't think you should start learning anything only to impress girls. You said you like playing piano, so you should do it to yourself, that will attract girls if you're passionate about something. Piano is very attractive instrument for guys to play I can say that though.

• Unless your carrying a piano in your pocket to serenade girls you like i dont see what difference learning it will make to your ability to get girls

• The idea come to my mind when I saw the guy play piano in the mall and every 10 girls talk to him ,, there's grand piano in the mall beside my home so I plan to play there in weekend first for myself to spend nice time second to attract girls but I still confused

• Well tye piano takes years of practice to play well things might of changed for you by then i. e you have a gf is it worth all that time and commitment just to you know get some you should do it foe yourself only

• Learn it for yourself because you love music. If girls find it attractive that's a bonus.

What Guys Said 2

• Play it during ur freetime, get away from boredom, kills time, and play sum of ur favorite songs that makes u high 😎

• Dude, just buy a guitar and hold it like you know how to play.