Have you been successful online dating?

so have you been able to find someone with similar interests whether it be hook up, casual dating, relationship, or marriage?

• yeah
  • no
  • never tried it/ see results

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, but I think it's only cuz I refuse to pay those outrages prices. And I can't find a legit free sure :(

What Girls Said 10

• At first, no. Most of my relationships were based off of one terrible site (MeetMe. com).. but when I turned 18, I signed up on an adult dating site (OkCupid), and am currently dating my boyfriend of almost 7 months :3 and he is definitely better than the people I met on MeeTMe

• Noop... too many pervs and people looking for sex, haven't done it in a lomg time and i won't ever again

• I joined a dating site once out of curiosity. I still occasionally check it, but I ignore all the messages I get. As of right now, I'm sitting at 47 average visitors a week and have about 80 messages.

Good ego boost, but wouldn't ever date anyone from a dating site.

• I didn't try online dating but I have met people online that I was into. One of them was a blackmailing, abusing, clingy guy and I dated the other one, he was a sweet guy until the break up.

• Yes, I met my current boyfriend on pof. We are very very much in love :)

• No , i tried it out for fun
    it is so boring

• Yes! Not only is it a great ego booster, a fun way to practice dating, an easy way to get hook ups, but its also really good for finding a boyfriend/girlfriend. Ok Cupid is much better than Hot or Not and Tinder because you can read their profile and get to know the person instead of simply deciding whether they're hot or not, haha. Personally, I went for the more average looking guys cause they had better personalities and it was a lot of fun. I currently have a wonderful boyfriend whom I met online. It took a little over a month but patience and persistence will pay off in the end. :)

• Well, I made friends in online dating but I never experience to meet someone in person from the internet. Most of my past relationships I've meet through friends or my cousins.

• i guess i did it as a joke to get over some guy and then the guy i was talking to go a bit to clingy and he was like all baby, i miss you so much when we have only talked for like 2 days so it was creepy and i never talked to him again.

• My mother found her husband online

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I have tried online dating and hated it because I found I never had any luck with it. Hardly any replies. You also have no idea who you are talking to. I could think I am talking to some girl that lives in my area only to find out I have been talking to a guy on the other side of the world. I would never be interested in online dating again.

• Tried it girl told me that she used me to make another guy jealous so no not success.

• I've hooked up with a girl while playing Left 4 Dead, too pro! Blew her mind! Neither of us wanted a relationship so it was strictly meeting, hang out and sexy times.

• Never tried it, doesn't seem like fun. Meeting people online is fun though.

• Yes, many times.

• Yes I have.

• I've gotten interest, but I mainly go for an ego boost.

• I tried online dating and it was boring.

• Yeah, hook ups. The world is full of psychologically damaged women who sit on the shelves of the online "dating" store just waiting to be picked up!