When do you STOP playing the game?

you send a text, they dont respond until hours or days later, then you're mad so you take a long time to respond, etc etc etc. we've all been there. but when does it end? who ends it? and how do you end it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mature women don't play that game. If I want to talk to a guy then I will respond when I read the text, it's that simple. If she isn't prioritizing you, then she isn't that interested.

• "If she isn't prioritizing you, then she isn't that interested."

its not a matter of prioritizing. its a matter of the girl wanting to seem not interested in an attempt to create more attraction while gauging his attraction level

• you're not answering my question. the problem is most of the girls i like and that like me will always play this game with me. so answer my question you fking ranga

• Not a redhead. And if you choose girls that play that game don't expect any great relationships to evolve from them.

What Girls Said 3

• I end it and I will tell the guy upfront if he is really interested or not in me. We are all suppose to be adults or at least if we are wanting a relationship to actually act ready for one. Not jerk around potential mates.

• i assume we're around the same age i'm 21. not all girls are like you and have aspirations of having a phd in pharmacy. with that being said, can i date you?

• Haha lol thank you for the compliement but I'm already taken. :)

• It depends on how invested in him I am. If I have feelings, I'll play the game. But as soon as I've had enough I'm out and I have no problem ending it.

• They get one chance with me, if they choose to not respond in a decent time frame it's adios!

What Guys Said 2

• When I message that "Why are you replying so late" and she replies "Hi! How are you bby?" WTF?

• really that works? im afraid to come off as needy if i say that

• yes man, be more familiar and open with her. And I don't think they're that touching words. Some of them replied "soweeh, I was just doin' my work" (in a good manner)

• As soon as it looks like I'm losing I throw my toys out the pram and refuse to carry on!