Why hasn't he talked to me?

We went on two dates and had a really good time. He said he had a lot of fun as well. I went back to school and haven't seen him in two weeks, but I'm seeing him this weekend. We haven't really talked much since... why hasn't he? I don't want it to be awkward when we see each other, I just want things to go back to where we were.

Most Helpful Guy

• All you have to do is text him first or call him first. If he barely replies to the texting, there's a chance he just hates texting. If he doesn't answer calls, he probably doesn't want to talk?
    Maybe he wasn't sure if he should contact you either.

• That does make sense because he would only be persistent and text me first when he was setting up the date/ asking me on it. I would be the one to text him first just to randomly talk. He would, but it would be brief

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Cause he's busy or wants to rely on face to face communication instead of a phone. There could be many reasons.

• He doesn't want to talk to you. If a guy wants to talk to you then he will make it happen.

• Some people like ME, don't like texting or calling either. So no matter who it is, I probably wouldn't text them a lot even if I wanted to talk. I just suck at texting. I rarely text my crush because I want to converse with her in person.

• You're one guy. Just sharing an opinion.

• Just tell him how you feel and try to minimize awkward pauses. Do silly things together and try to make him more comfortable and hopefully he will open up more to you.