Do girlfriends always win arguments?

Been dating two years. I'm a cop I still can't win an argument with my significant other.

To those taking this on a little more serious level I'm not insinuating this to an extreme. Rather just comical stereotype.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well even if a guy lets his girlfriend win an argument she still has not really won. Because if she has been that forceful especially when she is in the wrong her boyfriend at that point is feeling turned off her. If the girl keeps that attitude up all she is doing is turning her boyfriend off her more and more until eventually he may dump her. I know that if I make a mistake ill admit to it and apologise but at the same time I expect a girlfriend of mine to do the same when she is in the wrong. No girl will ever manipulate me and make me admit and apologise for something she has done. I have to much respect for myself to put up with that rubbish. If I end up breaking up with the girl for having this attitude then so be it, she was not right for me in the first place. In fact if a girl can't take responsibility when she is wrong and for her actions then I will dump her because I see a girl that has to argue everything to the last point and put the blame on me when she is wrong as immature and I don't want to date an immature girl.

What Girls Said 8

• What can I say? Guys just can't seem to master the doe-eyed lip whimper.

In all honesty though, arguments should be discussions where both parties meet in the middle. For some reason we all employ dirty tactics in order to win. Yeah, guys have dirty tactics too. But the main ones happen to be illegal.

• There should be no "winning", both people should respect the others opinion and be able to have a discussion without arguing.

• aw cop losing to a girl huh? very cute:P
    understanding women 101: we are always right! ok not really... but kinda. :))

• I actually lose all of the arguments, big or small, hehe.. but then I whimper or whine and give him a "puppy dog face" kind of look, and he goes easy on me

• After two years, it definitely should be about resolving issues, rather than winning, babe.

• Not always. But apparently yours does

• Yes!! Lol jk we try but every once in awhile we'll let you think your winning for a change. Ya know just to keep it interesting for shits and giggles!

• Aww man some asshole down voted me! I thought it was completely obvious I had a light tone and playful comment, owell!!

But anyhow we barely ever have arguments, when we do it's about him not doing the dishes or throwing his clothes down on the floor when the dirty clothes basket is like 4 feet away, or I forgot to put the clothes in the dryer so his work clothes are still wet.

• Of coarse we do.. Even when we know were wrong ;)

What Guys Said 10

• It's kinda fun to joke about the man always winding up in the doghouse, but in reality, no they don't.

If they were to "win" all the arguments, well, that doesn't exactly sound like a relationship with two people on equal footing.

Both people should be able to own up to their mistakes and be adult enough to apologize when it's warranted.

• Yes it's quite possibly, but other times its best to let them win in order to negate future fighting.

• Just pull out your gun? I don't know man.

• If the dude wants to get laid then yes...

• Yes... if you want to her to stay your girlfriend...

• Sometimes it's best to let your girlfriend "win" arguments, otherwise it just starts arguments.

So the answer is no, they don't.

• Yes yes and always

• Yes its called getting the hell out the house

• Yes... if you aren't witty or you respect women more than yourself!

• Not if you give em a swift right hook to the jaw.
    Jk. It ain't about winning breh. It's about respect
    by the way fuck you pig, cops suck. No wonder you can't gain any respect from your woman.