Guys 25-30 years old: thoughts on your girl being a virgin?

Okay so I'm dating this guy who is several years older than me. He's experienced but I'm not. He knows I'm a virgin and he isn't pushing anything and he says he is completely fine with it. He totally respects my decisions and I love that. I'm not concerned that I am still a virgin... I want to wait a while before we go any farther... but we do plenty if other fun stuff ;) what I want to know is, say you're an experienced guy and you really care for this girl who just told you she's a virgin. What are your thoughts when she first tells you this? Is it sexy that you get to teach her and get to be her first or is it a turn off? Thanks for your honest opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all its a huge turn on I'm looking for a girl with the exactly same situation as you to be my wife. I'm 27 and experienced but want someone special and being virgin and some years younger than me are two of the factors that makes her special. And when I fond her will never push her to have sex before wedding.
    I can say he wants you for a serious relationship and he thinks you guys could have a future together.

• Thank you! Thats really reassuring because I was thinking along those lines but I couldn't be totally sure since I'm not in a guys head haha

• @royalblue87 guys like you are totally awesome 🙌😏😏😏

• @Asker Your welcome. Hope It was useful.
      @Olgaxxx Thanks. That's so sweet of you.

What Guys Said 4

• Most of us are fine with it, in fact there are some nutty dudes around that being a virgin is a must.

• Great :) don't worry, stay open with him. Good luck.

• I always want a virgin girl as a Muslim

• Probably a surprise but not a turn off, the only virginity I ever took was when I lost mine at 16 so it'd probably be a trip down memory lane! lol

• Haha well that's one way to look at it! :),

What Girls Said 1

• I was 22 and lost my virginity to a 28 year old. He thought nothing of it... I just told him I hadn't found someone I wanted to sleep with yet.