Why are there so many "perfect" people on dating websites?

If you go into dating websites, you just wonder why such "perfect" people register there. They are so full of themselves boasting about how good they are and looking for "perfect" partners with a 20-point program of how their match should be.

Most Helpful Girl

• because it's the internet and people who ain't real will present themselves in any way they want and turn out to be 80 year old fat men.

What Girls Said 1

• If someone is boasting about their looks and saying they're looking for the "perfect" partner then that in itself is not perfect. People like that are flawed. I was on three different dating sites and instead of trying to match with the hottest guys I went for the more average type with great personalities. I now have a wonderful boyfriend thanks to a dating site. :) Many people are shallow on those sights but if you look hard enough and be patient, there are definitely some quality people.

What Guys Said 3

• because girls on the internet have a steady stream of desperate men who are more than happy to indulge their delusions of grandeur while simultaneously engorging and reinforcing their insecurities. Because globalization would have them believe they could have anyone, when in reality, they can have no one because anyone who gets to know them sees how absolutely mental they are. Seriously if you're a girl, don't get into online dating unless you want to become a self absorbed mega bitch over time.

I mean just look at these numbers and you tell me this system is working for anyone. you're either begging for acknowledgement or filing for 100 restraining orders and going trigger happy with the block button.
    jonmillward. com/blog/attraction-dating/cupid-on-trial-a-4-month-online-dating-experiment/

• Simple... Cus they aren't perfect... Perfection leaves no room for change or improvement... And they don't wanna change... That's just one view tho

• Because it's the internet, every is illogical. WAKE UP, YOU'RE DREAMING!!!