How to spend my teen years and deal with immature girls?

So, I am still in high school and I feel really upset to see how girls are immature and judge on boys only by looks and talk about hot guys with each other and that looks unfair :( average looking guys don't have much chances with these girls... I don't know, I am not attractive to girls , but I don't want to feel worthless or think that only the good looking guys get the spotlight... what should I do to spend my teen years and deal with these immature girls without falling into a depression because of that? :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• There's not much you can do to deal with them, I used to be the most unattractive girl in school but then I dyed my hair red and grew an attitude. They all hate me now but I don't have to put up with their shit XD (I mean the kinds of girls that wear pink, have bottle blonde hair and bloody handbag dogs)
    Everyone else loves me :P and I'm okay with that
    but seriously girls don't really like change, imagine trying to tell girls that they aren't allowed to wear short shorts underwear sized anymore...
    I never looked at the "hot guys" sure I thought they were cute but that won't get them anywhere in life and jocks are asses anyway. Guys that are described as "average" are my style (and most girl's actually they just need to grow out of the jock phase), and have nothing wrong with them :) except the guys that insist they are constantly friend zoned...
    Deal with them in the best way you can, ignore them, play their silly games, grow muscles and hang out with the average guys and talk about the average girls :P do what you feel is right, don't let yourself get depressed over it, that's not right though

What Girls Said 2

• We talk about hot guys yeah. But average guys are not forgotten trust me. It's like how's guys read like playboy and whatnot. They think they're hot but they don't expect ever girl to look like that. Same for us

• I would know because I still am the most unattractive girl in school. But I have found out so many people like me just for my personality and you should wait for the girl that likes you for you. There will be depressing times to finding the perfect girl but just think every breakup of rejection is onestep closer to your true love ;)
    Don't worry

What Guys Said 3

• life goes back to normal after high school. you know what helps though, all the cool kids in high school usually get fat after high school, picture that lol.

• The thing you need to do the most is the thing you'll want to do the least. Hit the gym, improve yourself and your self confidence.

• Hate to tell you, but older girls are equally swallow and vain and materialistic