Would you date a Weed Smoker?

Can you have a good relationship with someone who smokes weed?

0|0
28|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 28

• Yeah, I would.

I dont smoke, but I grew up in a house with two parents who both smoked weed so it doesn't bother me at all. It's my personal choice not to, but if the person I'm dating wants to then i don't mind.

The last guy I dated smoked weed daily. Literally every morning before school/work and then later when he got home. The relationship didn't end well, but I don't contribute that to the weed.

I wouled date another smoker. As long as you're not blazed all day/every day I don't see the problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every now and then... sure.
    Pot head who smokes daily... Nope. Been there, tried it and it was the worst relationship I've had to date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I would not want to date someone who smokes. Mainly because I am not a smoker myself (neither cigarettes or weed) so I wouldn't want to be around it.

0|1
    0|1
  • Once in awhile might be okay, but I'd rather not date a weed smoker at all. Or anyone who smokes, does drugs, or drinks too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but if he smokes it once in a while. I might join you. In the Netherlands, it's getting pretty hard to date a non-weedsmoker.

1|0
    0|0
    • I guess that's why my girlfriend went with an American... :p

• Show All
    • @spuitkaas Haha okay. Just wondering lol. I dont know why, I thought you were older.

• Depends on dependence.
    If it's a daily ritual, no I would not date him
    I'm a social potter, do it on occasion.
    I can take it or leave it.
    I know a guy that smoked his way out of med school.
    Straight up about that.
    Scared me
    good for me

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes mhm you can. :) It is depending on your view of marijuanna, if you smoke it, and also how much they use it too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, pretty much all guys (less girls) in my highschool smoke regularly weed, so why not.
    But it really depends, if he's addict nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I got asthma so i smoke weed and don't mind dating a guy who smokes too. Dating a stoner is way better than dating a drinker!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah ^_^ Imma stoner & I've always enjoyed like smoking a blunt someone I like, chill watch movies, go out whatever all relaxed and happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't. It would be a deal killer for me. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not someone who smokes every day, but a few times a month is fine with me, I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is a thing that does once in a while, no problem, but if he does it too often, or daily, is nono for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't date

0|0
    0|0
  • Ex-smoker, sure. Current smoker, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would date someone who smokes weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, me and the fella have been together for seven years... Wouldn't wanna chill with anybody else x

0|0
    0|0
  • i would prefer a weed smoker over a cigarette smoker

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. Its a personal choice.. But for sure I'll help him to get out of it..

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends smoke weed anyways 😬 but when it comes to dating one. Nah 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Not an every day smoker bc the dummer they seem the angrier you will eventually get xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they share...

2|0
    0|0
  • A complete stoner, who is doing nothing and smoking always? No.
    I can tolerate almost daily smoking if he still have a life (school, friends, job whatever he got) so that the smoking and laying at home doesn't become who he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. my boyfriend smokes weed. he smokes almost everyday i think and he's not a lazy typical stoner, and our relationship is great. at first i was kind of against weed but i honestly don't care anymore. i've even smoked with him a few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my boyfriend smoke weed and have a very happy relationship thnx!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine if he smokes to relax from time to time, but if he's blazed all day, every day it sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't have a real problem with it, and they're just a smoker, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• It really depends on how "into" weed smoking the person is. Once in a while to relax is fine. Obsessively searching out the next buzz isn't. but that's for any substance.

1|3
    0|1
  • all the girls I've known in my life that smoke weed aren't the most ambitious but they're fucking hot. not saying all people are like this, yeah I know there are successful people who smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not? it's less dangerous than smoking tobacco... people and society should know that

0|0
    0|0
    • They really do, Weed is far better than tobacco

• Actually, weed has more tar than tobacco.
      It's not any better, both are equal to harming ur lungs
      Just less chemicals, a cigarette person would obviously smoke more cigeerettes than a weed person.
      But if they're smoking equally, the potential harm is pretty equal

• yes, as long as it wasn't heavily consistent -_- because then that gets annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really a fan of smoking in general, I'm okay with hanging around them but relationship it'd depend a lot on their personality and how close we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a big deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer that person not be a smoker of anything at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date smokers at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no. I don't like the smell of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, always there are exceptions but I usually don't prefer smokers, I mean I don't like someone stinks

0|0
    0|0
  • A stoner not okay but if they role joint once a week or twice then Its cool

0|0
    0|0
  • A big nooooooooooo from me.. My stick will be smelly by her bjs..

0|0
    0|1
  • No I wouldn't. Not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, ı have a lot of friends who smoke weed. ı dont care with this issue. They can smoke

0|0
    0|0